Discussion: Trump Immediately Condemns Van Attack In Barcelona, Calls It Terror

3 Likes

Here’s the thing. When I make a statement, I like to be correct. I want the facts. This event just happened. In fact, a lot of the event didn’t even happen yet, as we were speaking. This event just happened.

So that whole “I wait for all the facts” spiel he said earlier this week, that was just bullshit?

I’m… I’m shocked.

43 Likes

In other news water wet.

6 Likes

It’s terror… unless his pals white supremacists do it, and then both sides are responsible. Yeah, we get it.

34 Likes

As am I! But the facts must be faced. The President is not a very good President. :confused:

26 Likes

And I apologize for the offensive language. I use it very sparingly in general, but dear God, it is SO deserved this time.

4 Likes

Imagine the brick he would shit if a lefty actually broke one of those Nazi’s skulls? He’d want to put up a monument I bet:

“We dedicate this statue in the memory of Cletus McCousinFucker…”

9 Likes

Trump - It’s NOT terrorism if the victims are Muslim.

4 Likes

If he had ANY capacity for self awareness like a normal person I would say this is a self-inflicted joke, but… nope. The joke is on us.

11 Likes

Trump: I waited till Fox and Friends told me that it was a Terror attack. Watch FOX, I own tons of its stock.

5 Likes

So what are the indications towards lack of “any capacity for self awareness”?
I contend it’s simply stupidity.

3 Likes

BeattyCat to Donald: Hmmm … so you got all the “facts” that fast, eh?

11 Likes

What about…!
I mean…how about…
those very bad people on both sides???

5 Likes

Trump: Yes, I am The POTUS. Robert E Lee immediately tells me everything that I want to know. He is the white almighty that I pray to.

2 Likes

The name you are looking for is Horst Wessel.

7 Likes

Still waiting for the orange confederate to called C’ville an act of terror.

8 Likes

Have you seen his face?

4 Likes

Faults on many sides, no doubt. Many sides.

10 Likes

Well, so much for waiting for facts.

3 Likes

He didn’t blame evil Mooslims for once… He more or less said what he should say albeit in trump lingo. He said what he should say and that was rather odd actually given how he has behaved these past few days.
What the hell am I doing here? Am I defending him??? O my god…

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available