Discussion: Trump Immediately Condemns Van Attack In Barcelona, Calls It Terror

I sure hope so. And when it happens it’ll be time for a Maori War Dance around the living room.

1 Like

CBS Evening News just showed video of Barcelona and Charlottesville back to back. 45 only thought this would not be connected on the teevee machine.

3 Likes

This works, actually.

Jefferson Davis Memorial Highway monument tarred and feathered

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/274398941-story

4 Likes

Bravo to whoever thought that up and did it!

3 Likes

I thought perhaps the “missing fourth” wasn’t in the frame because he was the dick handler.

This rush to judgement belies his ‘needing the facts before yapping’. And it shines a glaring light on his white supremacy/fascism in the way he dealt with Charlottesville. He really is a racist pig.

2 Likes

Its called “a real estate deal”.

She gets access to part of his wealth.

He gets access to certain “tracts”.

1 Like

And I’m sure that he had all the ‘facts’ this time?

1 Like

he’s waiting for all the facts to come in. just to be prudent.

1 Like

Damn liberals! Always insisting on facts!

2 Likes

This is the same guy who bewailed the takedown of monuments in the South to traitors because you:

…can’t change history, but you can learn from it.
Robert E Lee, Stonewall Jackson - who’s next, Washington, Jefferson? So
foolish! Also…

7:15 AM - Aug 17, 2017

Here’s what Whiny says he learned from History. That General Pershing shot Muslim terrorists with bullets dipped in pig’s blood and then buried them with pig carcasses and it stopped terrorism for 35 years…in other words terrorism was stopped by something that never happened.

“In President Donald Trump, I think the United States once again has a president whose vision, energy and can-do spirit is reminiscent of President Teddy Roosevelt,” Pence said.

1 Like

American Tragic?

2 Likes

5 Likes

USA is near Spain! Just over that pain-in-the-ass-Atlantic and cross that piddly-ass Portugal!

2 Likes

That would be Monti Rock III or the IVth ?
Just kidding. At the time he was MR III

I see something of Jimmy Stewart’s imaginary friend Harvey in 45’s look.

1 Like

And how about “never” for time until tweeting about the Minnesota mosqie bombing?

Don’t know if this has been posted

Trump responds to Barcelona attack by reviving debunked myth

Sorry for the (very) late response. I’ve been taking little sabbaticals for mental health. Trump and the shit he creates is awfully tiring. Good to see you again! I’ll be in and out (of the threads, not a cute dude :frowning:). I hope you’re well!

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available