Discussion: Trump Immediately Condemns Van Attack In Barcelona, Calls It Terror

Well, that does go away with treatment. Or so I’ve heard. You know, around.
Heh.

1 Like

And no one is surprised he didn’t wait to find out the truth because we all knew he was lying when he said that’s why he didn’t comment right away about Charlottesville.

2 Likes

LOL! That made me think of a line from “Family Guy”: “Floats like a butterfly and it stings when I pee.”

3 Likes

Trying to avoid overstatement there. Enough of that in the world. : )

1 Like

“Day after day, his head in the clouds,the man with the foolish grin is talking perfectly loud”…if ever there was a fool on the hill, the Don is prototype (apologies to Sir Paul)

1 Like

Gee, I wonder if Evita ever posed for simulated carpet-munching modeling photos? Didn’t some American First Lady do that once? I think it may have been Mamie Eisenhower. Those bangs on her forehead were a dead giveaway.

2 Likes

I think it was Mamie Eisenhower with Bess Truman. FLILF

2 Likes
1 Like

Damn! Last time I was in Spain Franco was dying and resurrecting daily it seemed.
Working coma…izzat like a working vacation?

2 Likes

Stay here long and your be tossing f-bombs around in place of nouns, verbs, and adjectives on a regular basis.

3 Likes

Fucking A! Will even learn to compound the word and be able to state, without embarrassment, “motherfuck the motherfucking motherfuckers!”

2 Likes

He’s soooo primitive, like an amoeba responding only to immediate stimuli. Is such a creature capable of sensing irony?

Ah, no.

1 Like

Hey there, beattycat. I haven’t noticed you being around lately.

3 Likes

This:

is married to this

and I don’t think that’s a grass stain…

2 Likes

I do.

And it feels good too.

2 Likes

Because of this

3 Likes

The Crushing Pressure

2 Likes

Liberated women late in life. Bet you could hear 'em half way across Independence.

1 Like

Are we on verge of ‘Thank You, President Pence’?

1 Like

Usable after the fluff/dry cycle

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available