Discussion: Trump Immediately Condemns Van Attack In Barcelona, Calls It Terror

And Melissa Francis, the Harvard polo club chick came in, saw him and the two of them had a good cry together.

4 Likes

Were there some nice people in the van we’re overlooking?

4 Likes

Yes, he is. Security experts are apoplectic on the teevee machine now

2 Likes

OT-That " you again" poster is true artistry. If you can, convey my admiration to the creator.

1 Like

Leonard Pinth-Garnell:

"Trump Playhouse’s ongoing performance of ‘Bad Presidential Theater’ is exquisitely awful.

From the stunningly-unpleasant Putin act, to the monumentally-ill-advised Kim Jong-Un number.

The only thing more astonishingly-dreadful was the unrelentingly-bad Goebbels impersonation.

This amateur cast is so deliciously-appalling that the entire production is sure to close by Nuclear Winter."

15 Likes

It sounds like he turned off Fox news and is just binge watching Alex Jones today.

3 Likes

That is the understatement of the century. Not only is he a terrible president, but an immensely destructive one. This whack-job alt-president is daily doing such damage to our country that it make take us generations to recover.

2 Likes

Not sure who did it, but I am think it might be Micah Ian Wright, of the Propaganda Remix Project who turned out amazing stuff starting in the run up and into the Bush/Iraq years.

1 Like

“We love you!”? He really is everyone’s racist grandparent.

5 Likes

Will investigate the poster the first Snark Holiday. If we ever have one again…Thanks.

1 Like

He said the U.S. would do “whatever is necessary to help.”

In this case “Help yourself” doesn’t mean what it usually does, Mr. Trump.

2 Likes

Apparently so. I saw on CNN some military analyst mention it as fact without the caveat that its bunk…but yeah, he’s saying something he said on the campaign trail that is nothing more than incitement towards killing Muslims with something that clearly is meant to inflame that community, here and abroad. He is so reprehensible.

Its hard to not notice how quickly he responded to this attack in Spain in relation to the one here at home too. The man is fucking sick in the head.

10 Likes

but but, he likes to wait for all the facts. unlike the media he is a facts man! :rage:

1 Like

From the story over at RawStory:

“I’ll f*cking kill you for calling the police!” he shouted as officers closed in on him. Troccia threatened a trooper and members of the officer’s family before being taken into custody and loaded into a police cruiser.

During transport, police reports said, Troccia continued to spew death threats against the arresting officers and repeatedly slammed his head and body into “the various panels of the vehicle.”

Well, at least Troicca did the police a favor by trying to hide the fact they “accidentally” bumped his head on the car’s roof while loading him into the cruiser, per Donald’s instructions.

Oh, wait, dude is white … nevermind. Seriously, though, it sounds like they are throwing the book at him (rightly so!) – even terroristic threats!

3 Likes

If only the tourists in Barcelona had bothered to get a permit…

9 Likes

I would have wagered ANY amount of money that this is exactly how fast Trump would respond to a non-white-supremacist terrorist attack.

6 Likes

This is where the selective amnesia kicks in of the 35% of Americans that support him.

Car running into a group of people killing people and hurting others. Less than a week apart. Completely different responses.

2 Likes

This is the big “Win” Donald has needed.

Appreciate the congrats.

1 Like

Don’t know when the live taping for tonight’s SNL is but if it hasn’t happened already the writers are scrambling.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available