Discussion: Trump Immediately Condemns Van Attack In Barcelona, Calls It Terror

Trump: Now that I am so quick to respond, Liberals dont like it either. Nothing satisfies them. This was clearly the work of a Radical Islamist trained by Obama.

2 Likes

gleaning important tactical info. from Hillary’s servers.

2 Likes

Alt-president. I like that. I’m gonna use that if you don’t mind.

3 Likes

All I can say is that SOB Vladimir Putin really f…d us.

4 Likes

Well, I WAS wondering if the attackers had been identified. I’m assuming, because he was told by Spanish authorities that this was an act of terror, that he also knew whether or not the attackers were Muslim, but I haven’t seen anything on the topic (I might’ve missed it!).

What offensive language?

3 Likes

Through his megaphone?
http://2d0yaz2jiom3c6vy7e7e5svk.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/economist_kkk_cover-800x430.jpg

6 Likes

Well, gotta step out to buy cat food. Let’s hope this moron doesn’t try to blow up the world before I get back. You never know what he’ll do next. Its all so fucking exhausting…

3 Likes

Goodness, why doesn’t he tell us what he REALLY thinks - such a VAGUE statement… :wink:

2 Likes

My word of choice is asshole.

3 Likes

It is irrelevant whether the Pershing/pig’s blood story is true or not.

The story advocates that Americans can commit war crimes: killing of war prisoners.

It gives the signal to kill Muslims, even in America.

6 Likes

And there it is–All the confirmation you need that the “President” is a flaming racist. :rage:

2 Likes

[quote=“katscherger, post:70, topic:60809, full:true”]
My word of choice is asshole.
[/quote]If you want I’ll hold off filing copyright on “orifice”

1 Like

Don’t hold your breath…

2 Likes

The saddest part of the “we love BOTH sides” quote is that I had to look at his timeline to confirm it was fake.

Because you just can’t be sure how stupid a thing can be that he’d say.

2 Likes

[quote=“beattycat, post:12, topic:60809, full:true”]
BeattyCat to Donald: Hmmm … so you got all the “facts” that fast, eh?
[/quote]It’s much easier and quicker to get facts from Spain than from Charlottesville when you account for the white supremacist/neo-Nazi delay default on facts getting to the Trumpian mind. The facts about Charlottesville have still not arrived or been processed in reality format, and that may never occur.

4 Likes

I never understood going to such an extreme to intimidate people, especially using pork. I’d confess to anything if you threatened to make me stir chitlins for a few hours.

2 Likes

Donald hasn’t got Reality Font installed.

3 Likes

Fuck, all you said was “bullshit.” It’s not like you slapped a fucking baby! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Reality Font - good name for a band.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available