Discussion: Trump Immediately Condemns Van Attack In Barcelona, Calls It Terror

Trump: No, it was FOX and Friends and The Crying Mellisa Francis, They are always right and White.

Having vented this morning at the inability of some people cough johnjudis cough to grasp the simple reality that Trump has a profound personality disorder that is, literally, determinative of his own behavior, this thing, this thing right here, makes me wonder whether he has any higher cognitive ability or ability to think about how things might look to other whatsoever. Most narcissists have at least the limited level of empathy necessary to be able to tell people what they want to hear.

But this? Jesus. I don’t even think it’s a deliberate provocation. It’s like he’s lost the capacity to exercise even the smallest degree of self control. And that’s just what you want in a president.

3 Likes

Is Trump on medications? I’m serious.

1 Like

I think he stopped taking them.

3 Likes

Hence the second reason young Dick Handler has a slight “cat with the cream” grin going on there. They … been handling together.

1 Like

Don’t know if that passes the sniff test. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: er, snort test.

3 Likes

“It’s like a war zone there, believe me. Here? There are good people on both sides of the wheel.”

Bastard.

2 Likes

Disaffected young Muslim men radicalized by violent extremism: evil terrorists.

Disaffected youg whiite American men radicalized by violent extremism: fine people.

5 Likes

If coke (not cola) and adderall hits are considered “medication,” then the answer is yes.

2 Likes

He sniffels, but how does he stay so fat?
Asking for a friend.
Edit: Stop on the red, go on the green,
Don’t mess with Mr. In-between
“Asked and answered, your honor!”

1 Like

He’s too stupid to know he’s getting a mixture of B-12 and baby laxative

2 Likes

OT:

Shouldnt he make a deal and avoid prison:

3 Likes

If only it were true.

1 Like

He may have made a deal and avoided a much longer sentence. Many plea deals still involve some time.

4 Likes

and welcome to an abbreviated episode of ‘Flashback’

November 28th, 2016

The president-elect posted on Facebook that his entire team’s “thoughts and prayers are with all of the [OSU] students and administration.”

“Thank you to all the first responders who reacted immediately and eliminated the threat on campus,” he added

November 29th, 2016

anyhow

This concludes a 'slower than Trump` episode of ‘Flashback’ and as always, those two for one, limited time only time machines are on aisle nine.

5 Likes

I read this first thing this morning and posted it somewhere around here - have no memory of where. I love this story - O my god.

Josh ought to love it, as much time as he has spent on the Felix Sater story.

Trump has to be shitting his pants and pissing himself too.

Wonder how this affects Manafort - does it make him more likely to flip or less?

2 Likes

Thursday, President Donald Trump (immediately) condemned the incident and (tweeted) “The United States condemns the terror attack…”

Finally! I am very happy he is condemning the terrorist bombing of the mosque in Minneapolis.

…in Barcelona, Spain, and will do whatever is necessary to help. Be tough & strong, we love you!"

(sigh…)

I join him in condemning the van attack in Barcelona and wish well to all in that city, BUT…

We are still waiting to hear about Minneapolis Mr. President.

4 Likes

Trump needs a go-between to tell Manafort that if he keeps his mouth shut, Trump will pardon him.

1 Like

https://i.tweeterino.com/uploads/fake-tweet20170817-9-1vfni3q.jpg

2 Likes

Please do! I hope everyone starts using it.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available