Discussion: Trump Immediately Condemns Van Attack In Barcelona, Calls It Terror

There’s coverlover dot com

Oh my.

5 Likes

What the hell is going on on this thread? hahahahahahahahahahaha

beanie weenies and the strategy of penetration. :joy:

2 Likes

Is that his daughter or his wife on his right?

Fake news, unfortunately…

But highly plausible, nonetheless…

The only thing consistent about our Confederate Potus,- " Many Sides " Trump, is his ignorance and arrogance.

1 Like

And it’s a pants on fire lie! HFS! This is like a nightmare that you keep having every night and keeps getting more unbelieveable and worse at the same time.

3 Likes

Looks like a poster warning of the dangers of Republican genetics. And that kid looks like every College Republican in the history of the fucking world.

1 Like

Because she is, Blanche, she is!

6 Likes

From CNN:

Duh, of course he’s just winging it.

6 Likes

Obviously the proof was in brown and white.

1 Like

I told 'em I had some so-called legit ones. They’re on the Word label, and others.
Saw a summary of that one,it’s real.
I warned everybody. Set a timer, don’t start too late at night…

You liked those pulps,huh. Keep scrolling.

1 Like

The kind of album you want playing in the background during a date when you really, really don’t want to get laid.

3 Likes

It’s like he’s descending and drifting down slow motion into a mental sort of “Challenger Deep”

3 Likes

He better never read MY comments! LOL!

3 Likes

Whaaaaat??? No, ‘thinking’???

I’m about to use some of my best on another thread. Supposedly I’m “slut shaming” for pointing out that it was reported that Hope Hicks was accused of fucking Corey Lewandowski.

4 Likes

Just saw a summary of Bannon’s helpful input.
Kelly sure eliminated the backbiting.
Reince and spicy have to be high-fiving.

2 Likes

Winging it like a flightless bird that is.

2 Likes

OK, trump’s first tweeter on the subject of Barcelona wasn’t too bad but his second went off into LALALA (weapons grade) land. To wit:

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

2h2 hours ago
Study what General Pershing of the United States did to terrorists when caught. There was no more Radical Islamic Terror for 35 years!

I took the above straight from trump’s twitter feed.
trump is referring to a story that says Pershing caught 50 Mulsim bad guys in the Philippines in the early 1900’s, dipped bullets in pig’s blood, shot 49 and sent 1 back to tell the other supposed bad guys what happened and for 35 years no bad Muslims.

This is the sort of CRAP the supremacists and KKK revel in.

This story is utter BULLSHIT and trump knows it is a lie. There is no, repeat, NO evidence Pershing did anything of the kind. And even if it had happened it would not stop Jihadists like ISIS.

8 Likes

I can’t believe Kelly had any fucking idea of what he was getting himself into.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available