Discussion: Trump Is Reportedly Going To Fire Steve Bannon ... At Some Point

I was only referring to the internal ugly. Why, you know me, sach. Tactful to a fucking fault. LOL!

3 Likes

10 Likes

{: kinda sorta chuckle :}

8 Likes

:sweat_smile: Now how many times do I need to do this???

2 Likes

As long as they refrain from sucking their own cocks they should be fine, well as fine as you can be in the WH

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I like about you. Youā€™ve got so much fucking class!

3 Likes

Damn, this is one powerful paragraph.
Isnā€™t it fitting that the presidency ended where his campaign began in the lobby of a monolith created to sate his ego.

4 Likes

As many as it takes.

1 Like

You need Pence on there!

3 Likes

BREAKING! Bannon out, Billy Bush named interim head of strategy. Only the bestā€¦

6 Likes

Well of course heā€™s outā€¦Itā€™s Friday, isnā€™t it? (FYI ā€“ Tweetstorm to follow this weekend to make sure the distraction is complete.)

I guarantee youā€¦not many on cable will be talking about nazis, white supremacists, nuclear bombs or Russia this weekend. Thatā€™s how this is made to work. The beltway loves talking about this freak and his fringe subreddit contributors.

Soooā€¦in another episode of ā€œCan You Top This?ā€ this is apparently only the newest Dumpster-Trumpster to be voted off the island in true reality TV style. Whoā€™s next??? Its almost like one a week now. Just. Too. Fucking. Weird.

This is no way to run a country.

Cue the Oompa Loompas. This is what they do for a living when another one has bit the dustā€¦

The meltdown continues apaceā€¦

5 Likes

Ha! Love it!

The population of India on bucket brigade couldnā€™t sate that ego.

3 Likes

Alas, poor dogs. Youā€™ve hurt their feelings.

2 Likes

You may need to pack a bagā€¦

:wink:

1 Like

Yeah, whoda thunk that a bunch of fat-ass Nazis and Klansmen - I mean, besides the ones that already work in the White House - could cause Trump to hide under his fucking gold spray-painted canopy bed? Certainly not I, and Iā€™m, like, almost ā€œSarah Palin smartā€, dontcha know!

2 Likes

LMAO!!! So very true.

Bannon is stepping down to spend more time with his Einsatzgruppe.

So apparently ā€œEinsatzgruppeā€ is German slang for oneā€™s own penis.

3 Likes

Whata you think lgb, Bannon to star in the remake of Lost Weekend?

Starting in about ā€¦ oops, already started.

5 Likes
8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available