Discussion: Trump Is Reportedly Going To Fire Steve Bannon ... At Some Point

If Tina Fey (SNL last night) is correct, a white supremacist rally tomorrow in Washington Sq. Park will capture the attention of national media.

4 Likes

Frank Bruni of NYT wrote the article, but lots of good people have declared his presidency ended that day including Laurence Tribe

10 Likes

So, like an actual deep state? Not the RWNJ fever dream of Obama in an underground bunker in DC engineering Trumpā€™s defeat, but a bunch of wealthy, influential fascists/goodguys working behind the scenes to make sure the rich get richer and the poor get poorer? Like the cigarette-smoking man and his compatriots from the X-Files but real? Certainly Bannon, Flynn, Lewandowsky, Stone and the rest have proven they have no morality, no character, no decency, so I find it entirely possible.

2 Likes

Lorre is murdered by a mob if Iā€™m not mistaken, but Bannonā€™s got the look of a drunk. Hard to decide.

Is it too early to break out with the munchkin song?
Ding dong the witch is dead!
Sorry its a long cut, and I canā€™t figure out how to excerpt it.

2 Likes

If Team Hate thought that firing Bannon would shift focus and stop people from talking 'bout racism and bigotry, theyā€™ve, um, miscalculated a bitā€¦

5 Likes

Who seems to know in advance when the Boss is going to screw up and manages to be away when that happens. Just like in the movies, the guy at the restaurant that needs to make a phone call just when they were to whack his companion.

Jared and Ivanka also seem to be always on ā€œvacationā€ during Trumps meltdowns . Thatā€™s no coincidence Trumps gets upset at thought of Kushner out there banging his little daughter and he takes it out whoever first comes his way.

3 Likes

He had to cash-in everything to nab this item at the Nazi napkin ring auction.

6 Likes

Hey, ā€œclassā€ is my middle name. Well, actually, my middle name is ā€œannoying assholeā€, but no one will know about that unless they find my secret Kenyan birth certificate!

6 Likes

It will also be interesting to see if Trump uses this to ā€œproveā€ heā€™s rethinking his Alt Right support.

Love it!

1 Like

I wish heā€™d use it on himself.

2 Likes

Hey, I thought thatā€™s what everyone departing the White House staff gets? Gold watches are just too plutocratic.

2 Likes

Well, Trump never intended to give him a job and then leaked through rat-buggerer Stone that only dangled the offer to Romney to humiliate him. So thatā€™s something that changed.

2 Likes

Hey, itā€™s Wunder-Frauleinā€™s Magic Bracelets! Sebastian Gorkaā€™s favorite superhero!

1 Like

He abdicated his responsibilities so thoroughly and recklessly that it amounted to a letter of resignation. Then he whored for his Virginia winery on the way out the door.

Ruh, roh, Bruni. You are about to be attacked by purity trolls

2 Likes

Did you read the comments. Seem thereā€™s a bit of skepticism

I canā€™t believe the military is going to support handing Afghanistan over to Erik Prince and his bad of murderous thugs.

2 Likes

Too large for cock rings for the current White House crowd.

1 Like

Pence is Kaiser Soze!

No, wait, heā€™s too much of a dumbfuck to mastermind anythingā€¦

3 Likes

Lorre? Lost Weekend? Lorre was murdered by a mob in ā€˜Mā€™. Whatā€™s his name ā€¦ won for best actor as a drunk in Lost Weekend.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available