Discussion: Trump Is Reportedly Going To Fire Steve Bannon ... At Some Point

Yes, me too. And the board loads very slow today. I see someone replying to my post, but that reply takes much longer to show up.

1 Like

I genuinely think this might be pretty bad for Trump…

If anyone “Knows where the bodies are buried” it’s Bannon.

And it’s not like he’s loyal to Trump, he just a deranged zealot, and Trump was a means to an end for him… and I bet he believes he has more leverage on Trump from without than within.

3 Likes

Yes, he donates a million or two to a charity to cleanse his supposed conscience, which is like us donating twenty bucks to a cancer walk-a-thon considering how much money the despicable Murdoch family has, yet he allows Carlson and Hannity to cry papaya-sized tears every night about how persecuted the poor, oppressed racists and Nazis are. Yeah, what a fucking noble human being.

1 Like

If I don’t heart you, it’s not my fault.

2 Likes

Plus, nude office hours!

Actually, Bannon has always looked like one of the bodies that had already been buried.

3 Likes

Imagine what happens to TPM’s forum if and when Pee is finally indicted, impeached, and/or forced to resign. :scream:

(… and I’d be more than happy if their server is down as a result…)

4 Likes

Now that’s what I call casual Friday!

A few worms fall out of your face and everybody’s a dermatologist…

6 Likes

I’ve always had the feeling that, if anything violently bad were to happen to Trump, it would come from the alt-right, once they begin to feel like they’ve been abandoned or rejected.

… and for the Secret Service folks monitoring this forum. I in no way advocate or encourage any violence against Mr Trump, I find the twin outcomes of impeachment and imprisonment through due process and the rule of law far more satisfying.

2 Likes

Just try again. That seems to work.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! It’s the Dick Handler Quartet!!!

He ever push the Arizona campaign event/Sheriff Joe pardon back?

Doesn’t mean a thing. He’ll go from being an official adviser to an “unofficial” adviser - much like Lewandowsky, Stone, Murdoch, Satan and Hitler.

2 Likes

To think, all of this started less than a week ago!

Some time ago, someone posted some defeatist comment about how the dems never do anything and what is the differnce this time. I pointed out that this time we are pi$$ed.
Yes, we are by nature a live and let live group of folks, but as I said then, “even a rabbit will fight if cornered.”

And I am so, so excited and happy that I was right.

Let’s stay POed and ramp up the fight. We are winning. It will be messy, ugly, and painful, but so is cauterization to clean a wound, and chemotherapy, and amputation to remove gangrene.

4 Likes

I get that all the time. Usually it’s because I"ve moved my mouse just enough to cause that error message to come up. I get Bad Gateway all the time when I’m liking comments.

I think someone tarred-and-feathered the monument he was going to dedicate.

1 Like

Bannon OUT?

I did Nazi that coming.

3 Likes

Yes, It’s so amusing it’s almost Hilterious!

1 Like

If Nixon had fired Kissinger, that would have been a reasonable concern. But Nixon’s attention span was longer than a fruit fly’s. Kissinger could have just typed up 40-page memos on the wisdom of bombing various villages to save them, and Nixon would have read every word. Trump only listens to the last half-sentence spoken by the last person in the room.

Bannon’s power came from the fact that he could ooze into the Oval Office whenever he felt like it. Out of Trump’s sight, he’ll be out of Trump’s mind, and he’ll have less influence than the intern who writes the chyrons for Fox & Friends.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available