Discussion: Trump Is Reportedly Going To Fire Steve Bannon ... At Some Point

A giant national end of summer luau to restore the Tiki torch to its peaceful place in Americana?

2 Likes

Bannon represented the nationalist, hard-line anti-immigrant wing of the White House.

Correction, Bannon is one of the Trump advisors that represented the nationalist, hard-line anti-immigrant wing of the White House.

One racist gone, at least another half-dozen to go.

3 Likes

Thanks. There are hundreds of comments. I’m getting an attack of carpal tunnel syndrome.

1 Like

1 Like

Man, we’re all on a fucking roll today, aren’t we? I haven’t heard so many funny lines since a double-feature of “Blazing Saddles” and “Young Frankenstein”!
And BTW: is that a ten-gallon hat, cowboy, or are you just enjoying the show?

3 Likes

Sarah is so “cute” when she lies. She really thinks no one will notice?
Or, just Don?
Really how can this dope live with herself?

1 Like

Maybe asked and answered, I haven’t waded through everything yet, but what happens to the rest of the Breitbart/Mercer team now? Conway, Gorka, Miller?

The Alt-Right bunch are a very needy and immature bunch…both emotionally and intellectually…and tend to act out…so yes…if they feel the Derp Furor has forsaken them…Katy bar the door.

2 Likes

I like it, but they’re not on our side either.

Kinda makes you tear up, doesn’t it? It almost makes me want to have a cup of General Foods International Coffee and celebrate the moments of my life.

5 Likes

It doesn’t usually happen to me, but I think my mouse may be going bad, because weird stuff is happening on other sites, too. I have to click really hard.

1 Like

“A killer with the manners of a rabbit - this is the most dangerous kind.”

― Frank Herbert, Dune

2 Likes

AND…a sheet cake!

2 Likes

Joy Reid is guessing Gorka may be the next one to be shown the door. Haven’t yet seen KAC and Miller mentioned myself.

4 Likes

A major, major, biggley shakeup was required so Baron Harkonnen is to be replaced with Richard Spencer.

With an American flag!
From a Jewish or an African-American bakery!

1 Like

How’d Camp David go?

So…who is running the “Next Outta The Oval” pool, anyway?

2 Likes

I guess he’d just been wandering around the White House the last 2 weeks searching for his lost Magic Nazi Decoder Ring before making his final exit.

1 Like

Why do I get this feeling Melania is wanting to grab Barron and fly back to Slovenia?

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available