Discussion: Trump Is Reportedly Going To Fire Steve Bannon ... At Some Point

I hope so…I was impressed with how quickly this worm turned. The Alt-ass who was all puffed up in his interview with Vice saying that Heather deserved to die…while surrounded by all his buds…and now he’s blubbering on the Internets…Little Snotflake.

4 Likes

I agree and I’m sure Bannon will still be in contact with Trump, but, with no official position and finally no access to classified or other important information, his advice will be limited outside of what he can offer in media propaganda. One of my biggest concerns is the amount of private and classified information the Trump klan will have had access to, it still disgusts me Kushner and others have any security clearances at all that allow them access to information like that, at least Bannon’s access has now been cut short.

1 Like

Maybe he needs to train for the 2020 Olympic gymnastics competition. The song to go with his routine will be “Killing me softly with his schlong…” (my apologies to Roberta Flack).

2 Likes

I put tons of cream in it so it looks almost white!

1 Like

He’ll be in custody soon. Cantwell is not even crazed or ballsy enough for suicide-by-cop.

This Tribe doesn’t want his water…

2 Likes

Trump has dignity wraithing skills I didn’t imagine possible.

Bannon had 0 dignity to begin with, yet Trump managed to dignity wraith him. Amazing. Sad!

3 Likes

A friend of mine started one on FB. Unfortunately I had picked Bannon - so close, but lost because of Priebus.

2 Likes

Can’t lose with Divine.
Now there’s a person who would have made a kick-ass White house chief-of-staff!

2 Likes

His liver must look like Swiss cheese. He looks really ill. I’ve seen that particular look before, and it preceded death by less than a year.

1 Like

It’s not 5:00 yet, is it?

1 Like

I have a feeling he’s going to love ethnic dick…

That’s very odd. I’ve had adblockerplus for years and never had a problem here whether I’ve been Prime or not.

5 Likes

I think Bannon is trumps drug dealer.

3 Likes

I was thinking Wilkins Coffee. I don’t think Bannon (or Trump) drinks Wilkins!
(these are by Jim Henson btw, pre-Muppets)

In addition to the news that President Donald Trump wants his aides to “remove” former Breitbart.com CEO Stephen K. Bannon from the White House staff, Politico reported on Friday that the White House’s director of the Office of Public Liaison George Sifakis is leaving the administration.

Sifakis, Politico said, was a close friend and ally to ousted White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus who came to the White House after a tenure as director of the Republican National Committee (RNC).

Any more?

1 Like

Somewhat OT - am I the only one for whom the Drudge “siren” looks like a deranged owl wearing 3-D glasses?

2 Likes

Chock Full O’ Nuts…are we talking Cantwell or Bannon?

The new tagline for “Donald Trump’s White House Apprentice”:
"YOU’RE FUCKED!"

1 Like

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available