Discussion: Trump Is Reportedly Going To Fire Steve Bannon ... At Some Point

They have to realize that hiding in a closet and hoping no one finds them is a short term tactic.

2 Likes

The internet itself will break but then we’ll all be out buying champagne and won’t care.

2 Likes

I think the guy who scrubs the White House toilets just quit because he was tired of cleaning up after Sebastian Gorka’s explosive diarrhea all the time.

2 Likes

Maybe Trump should not hang up his spurs for a couple of weeks or so. That way a few other cultural sacred cows might get ditched.

I miss The Extra Big 'n Wide Neck Shoppe…

1 Like

As compared to Bannon? This is advanced warfare.

I don’t use Prime services much but I won’t disable Ad Block here or most other sites. Champagne is only from the Champagne region of France, non? everything else is sparkling wine, but there are many good ones out there.

3 Likes

You have to know some history to write that comment. Kudos.

Sure, he knows things.

I can see that too. When I get the error message when I hit the heart, it’s always a mouse issue. Like I said, usually I’ve moved it a little. If it going bad I guess it would have the same kind of affect.

1 Like

Everyone else has already told you that it’s Milland who was so good in Dial M For Murder. Gracie liked him a lot off screen.

1 Like

I saw that look in my own mirror a few years ago, and I suspect you are right. But for someone that far gone, he seems to be rather “high functioning”, which usually isn’t the case for that stage. His interview with Kuttner was very lucid, but a little manic. I’m not sure what to make of him. He’s a strange cat.

3 Likes

It’s easier if you just don’t like anyone.*

*More children should play in the streets.

2 Likes

Not sure they’ve ever been accused of any sort of calculating…

1 Like

That’s the way I remember it.

BTW, was the International Coffee commercial you’re referencing the one that had a soap opera continuing episode story line that changed with almost every commercial about a couple ‘romancing’ over coffee?

2 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

Ewwww.

Hey you’re post #420…jus sayin…might be nice with a mimosa :relaxed:

3 Likes

First thing I ever saw Milland in was Love Story. It took me years to learn he was actually a wonderful actor.

3 Likes

I actually saw that movie in the '70s, and almost fell on the floor laughing at its wonderful awfulness, and this is the best scene:

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available