Discussion: Trump On Bannon Challenging GOPers: I'll See If 'We Can Talk Him Out Of That'

12 Likes

Related note: Roy Moore just picked up ~30,000 new Twitter followers with Cyrillic handles. 2018 is going to be ugly.

7 Likes

I was watching that performance. Had to run outside.

1 Like

Imagine thinking your own political future and electoral prospects were tied to this dotard, a cartoon clown who probably cannot operate shoelaces.

Serves 'em all right, of course.

4 Likes

Sitting presidents don’t usually have to say things like this: “Just so you understand, the Republican Party is very, very unified.”

Nonsense, Connie Donnie.

7 Likes

Shorter: BY THE WAY EVERYTHING ACTUALLY IS GREAT

(CommentBot didn’t think this was a sufficiently descriptive message body without some extra words)

1 Like
7 Likes

Don’t understand how this meeting came about. Did Mitch request it to save his ass? Why would Trump on one hand mock Mitch and the other honor this meeting? Something is fishy.

Bannon a problem?
I’ve got an idea, Mr. President.
Offer him a position on the White House staff.
That might work!

1 Like

I love skunks. They are really very, very beautiful creatures. There are, well, a few, maybe couple, of Mephitidae that are bad of America. Now stink badgers are a whole different thing. They are beautiful too, don’t misquote me here, I really love them. They are doing a beautiful job. Really. Let me tell you that the Molina’s hog-nosed skunk is really something we are watching closely. The whole anal scent glad thing is fake news. Democrats are blame for that. I think it started with crooked Hillary. Trust me. My beautiful daughter uses it to make Complicit. It’s good, let me tell you, just the best. Look her–isn’t she something? The whole dating her thing was just a joke. And marsupials, did you ever see a lizard that looked like that? Only Mexicans could have come up with that thing. The wall will be built. Trust me. It will be big. It will be beautiful. It will payed for by Mexican chupacabras. Really sad about the fires in California. You know, I have a winery there? It’s just the best, and if we didn’t have that fake Salmonella fake news story in Mar-a-lago we’d be serving it with the KFC and biscuits–$5000 a plate.

3 Likes

It’s Trump dementia on display.

4 Likes

"Just so you understand, the Republican Party is very, very unified.”

And a greater reproach to the Republican Party has never been uttered.

Wow, there really is a Trump tweet for everything.

Trump is 100% projection, 100% of the time.

2 Likes

he just makes shit up, exaggerates and lies. His word isnt worth his loaded depends… b/c in 24 hours his handlers will either counter or reframe what he’s said and by then it wont matter…

1 Like

“I’ll see if I can talk him out of that” ???

He meant to say: “I’m not certain that that fits with Vlad’s plan, but if it does, I’m good with it.”

You don’t have much bargaining power when you make a deal with the devil, Donald.

The Art of the Schlemiel

God, this fucker is so exhausting.

Ok. What Flump wants is a Senate and House that are beholden only to him. No one else. He doesn’t get it that these asshats are actually elected. He wants a loyal, quivering jello mass at his feet to obey him. Hell, he wants ALL of us quivering before him.

That pustual Bannon DESERVES a heart attack. I actually vomited in my mouth when I saw the Orange Gasbag and Yertle together. A cartoon.

Hahahaha. I’m watching CNN and Ryan Lizza, …he said, something like, every president can shade the truth sometimes, and I am quoting here “this guy makes shit up.” I kid you not Bwwwaaa!! I guess they could not bleep him out fast enough!

Bannon tells you what he’s going to do, Con Man. Not the other way around. And so does the FreeDumb Caucus. And so does Putin. Where does Trump get these wild ideas that he’s in control of anything? He didn’t even make the boardroom decisions on his reality show. The producers did.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available