Discussion: Trump Projects Used A Lot Of Dough Siphoned From The Former Soviet Bloc

But when Trump settled with people who had purchased shares in his property, among the conditions of that settlement was that the investors cease cooperating with the government investigation.

Perfectly normal and routine business practice, I’m sure.

11 Likes

by taking out billions of dollars in loans through shell companies and then refusing to pay them back,

Dammit, why in hell didn’t I think of this.

19 Likes

I get the ’ feeling ’ … mind you …just that …

That Mr. Mueller already knows … and more —

12 Likes

Is this part of the build up to Slater prepping to head to prison within the next 30 to 35 days from now?

4 Likes

Cohen is the new Cohn. (After buying a vowel.)

Now, watch this spin.

@jootjoint I think you meant Sater, as in Felix. And no, he’s not going to jail.
He’s a very valuable government witness. A star!

3 Likes

Q. What do you call a Cockholster business call?
A. Dialing for Rubles.

1 Like

You are correct, I am referring to Felix, the ‘condo’ man!

Read an article earlier in week, he’s informed family and friends he’s heading to prison and warned it will all bust in next 30-35 days.

6 Likes

Poor bastard.

1 Like

Thanks for a great explanation!

1 Like

Refuse to cooperate with law enforcement? Is that a legal contract clause?

2 Likes

Only the very best unsavory people.

6 Likes

This is the kind of stuff that led one unnamed person from the intelligence community to say, of Trump, “he’s going to die in prison.”

Keep following the money.

10 Likes

The paths of corruption between these guys and Trump are convoluted and complex, but they are not impenetrable. Trump attracts these guys like a cat in heat attracts a bunch of yowling tomcats. I hope and pray he gets what is coming to him with great clarity in what he has done and not some ambiguous side step out of the office. He needs to have the presidency stripped from him the same way they stripped the medals off of Lance Armstrong.

8 Likes

And he won’t be alone he said - the Prez will be going with him.

4 Likes

Congress will need real evidence of criminality from the Mueller investigation. And then most Republicans will say well that was before he was president so it doesn’t count.

3 Likes

I know! I read that too!

With his council members dropping off their posts in droves, its beginning to appear that something is about to drop!

1 Like

What I find bizarre is that of all the Trumpsters, Bannon appears to be one of the cleanest (at least in a legal sense). Maybe I missed something, it is hard to keep up with everything that is coming out. I wonder if he is one of those movie lucky drunks who barely keeps from getting clobbered while staggering through traffic.

2 Likes

It is interesting to me that some of the unsavory characters the Nasturtium Narcissist has been involved with in these deals are apparently Muslims - at least, they have Islamic names like Mukhtar and Tevfik (Tawfiq) and Refik (Rafiq) Arif. Just an interesting incongruity.

1 Like

Nice article, Sam.

1 Like

Trump boasted that he would be the first President to make money while in office. Fitting that he criminal organization is uncovered, dismantled and he is sent to prison penniless. Do I think that will happen - maybe everything but the prison part - but these crimes were committed before he was president, so they shouldn’t be covered. Why do you think he was asking about the president giving himself a pardon while in office?

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available