Discussion: Trump Rips Media, The ‘Real Enemy Of The People,’ Who Want ‘War’ With Russia

1 Like

the media want the U.S. to go to “war” with Russia.

When did anyone say that - c’mon Donnie, tell us who and when with film clips.

20 Likes

So now he’s at his final fallback line. Night follows day.

11 Likes

It’s those films running in his head. Other people have voices, he has sound bites.

5 Likes

Putin and TRUMP IS right. THE Media Is the enemy of the STate.

9 Likes

Well that didn’t take long

7 Likes

Flailing… flailing. He’ll keep trying variations of “you’ve got it all wrong! I’m awesome!” until he happens upon one that sticks. This time feels different though. He may well be able to distract from this with some new scandal (his other fallback play), but so long as this remains in the headlines he will continue to look terrible, and rightly so

15 Likes

“…so that we can start implementing some of the many things discussed, including stopping terrorism, security for Israel…”

AHAAHAHA!!

“Security for Israel” as administered by Putin! Oh, if that wasn’t so terrifying, it would be funny. Well, Netanyahu pushed for his buddy Trump, and now his whole country can suffer the consequences like us! I wonder what the Israelis will do once they decide Trump is a danger to them?

12 Likes

He has to go.

2 Likes

Trump may one day, perhaps today, simply snap. But who could tell the difference?

26 Likes

Trump has definitely told bigger whoppers, but maybe nothing quite so absurd. I don’t think even the 27%ers believe the New York Times wants us to get into a shooting war with Russia. It’s one of those rare things where you can get a deplorable to concede, “well he’s just expressing his feelings of frustration, of course he doesn’t actually think that”.

7 Likes

So sick of his verbal diarrhea. I wish someone would shove a sock in his mouth. And yet, it is the constant sicko rant that best reveals the level of his insanity.

9 Likes

He is looking weaker and weaker as the days go by. What a pathetic little man.

17 Likes

The thing about crazy getting constantly ratcheted up is we are already in a place that was incomprehensible just 18 months ago yet today just seems like a normal Thursday. What we are experiencing from trump and all republicans is astounding. Yet barely elicits a yawn.

14 Likes

The ‘real enemy of the people’ are those that won’t stand up for their OWN people. We’re looking at you Donnie.

7 Likes

Yes for peace in our time all Trump has to do is surrender Montenagro, Ukraine and a few other assorted countries as well, and 10 Americans, including an American Ambassador, and a British subject to the dictator of a second rate economic and military power that wants to restore its former glory. Then we will have Peace In Our Time.

How can the New York Times and the rest of the press not want that? They must want war.

36 Likes

If you cruise around other sites that allow MAGAt trolls, you’ll find that this is the Number One Talking Point; the libtards want to go to war…well, actuallly Number Two, after Hillary sold Khruschev geraniums in the cellar of a cellarless Benghazi Pizza Parlor.

14 Likes

Ah yes. Another false dilemma. Nobody wants war. We just want our alleged President to not a be a corrupt traitor working ton behalf of a hostile foreign power who kills journalists and opponents.

13 Likes

The problem with all those verbal agreements that happened in the secret meeting is they aren’t written down.

Even if they were written down Trump isn’t Putin. He doesn’t have the Constitutional ability to enter into any agreement that requires Congressional approval. Anyway Trump is so weak I doubt the government would do anything to enforce any of them.

8 Likes

By offering no tapes or transcripts of his discussion with Putin, Trump is basically conceding that whatever Russia says is what actually occurred. Simply an absurd situation. I hope the DoD ignores him to the extent possible.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available