Discussion: Trump Rips Media, The ‘Real Enemy Of The People,’ Who Want ‘War’ With Russia

A real profile in courage, that one.

All we are saying

Is Give Peace a Chance

To Trump: NO you lying POS. YOU ARE THE REAL ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE! YOU ARE THE REAL ENEMY OF THE WORLD! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WILL PRECIPITATE A WAR!

It’s an old Soviet propaganda trick.

Cc @lizzymom, @southerndem, @yskov, @jmacaz

1 Like

I’ve been wonder just how he is going to paint Air Force 1.

1 Like

It’s Thursday. Just another day in Trumpland.

Something like this:

2 Likes

Interesting choice of a target, isn’t it? Wonder if Putin reminded him of this clip when Putin told a Trump to back off protecting Montenegro?

Trump is America’s Worst Enemy.

Geez, I’m slow.

He was. He threw rocks at the neighbor’s baby.

or that the GOP cares nothing for this country but only for their own bank accounts

1 Like

Trump is everyone’s worst enemy, including his own. There are two kinds of people in the world: Those who realize this and those who don’t.

2 Likes

are you saying my collection of franklin mint collectable plates is not going to be worth the thousands I was promised?

yes, and please write the above to the media outlet of your choice

Wow, talk about “double agents”!

And we are allies with Israel, paying them lavishly for what reasons now?

Weak, so very, very weak.
Sad.
Pathetic baby twits now.

With all due apologies to Johnny Cash, God Rest His Weary Soul,

“Trump fell in to a burnin’ Ring of Fire.
He went down, down, down
And the flames leapt higher.
And it burns, burns, burns
That Ring of Fire
That Ring of Fire.”

I’ve wondered about the current MAGA temperature, so I actually just tracked down the most virulent supporter I know to see what he’d say. He’s one of the best debaters among them I know, which is not saying much except that ad hominem is usually only a second recourse. But so far I’ve experienced these ripostes: He’s already condemned the Russians, so this doesn’t matter. Too long, didn’t read. And “Yeah, but what did Obama do?”

I can’t imagine they’ve got anything better. But those shields are clearly holding strong for the proud supporters who are still wildly flailing about.

Not so sure. Whenever he accuses someone else of heinous behavior, it’s a behavior he’s engaged in and maybe even gloated about. He for sure doesn’t want war with Motherfucker Russia, but there’s always Venezuela, or maybe even Mexico. They don’t respect him, after all, let alone kowtow.

A great liberal once said: Give me liberty, or give me death.

They probably didn’t teach that in the academy. I learned it in public school.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available