Discussion: Trump Says Obama Didn't Call Families Of Fallen Soldiers, Quickly Walks It Back

1 Like

The reason trump cooked up this abomination of a lie was because of his utter lack of empathy and sympathy. And it’s why he hasn’t got around to it until it was convenient for him. This is always about him. His ego. His needs. His greatness.
Turd.

I believe we have already, on day one of the week, arrived at the distraction phase.

Somebody’s getting insulted, worse than the everyday norm that is, tomorrow, or Trounce will go nucular on Moldova or the word ‘social’ may be removed from the name Social Security.

I’m at least warm.

1 Like

Certainly not before today’s presser, anyway.

Yep–zero. Of course, as posted upthread, if you were staffing this witless maniac, would you want him anywhere near a live call with grieving families?

So sorry for your loss. Shitty year indeed.

Ryan never will - he’s got ambitions long after the Pee-resident is gone. One tiny silver lining to this nonstop horror show is Ryan’s cravenness has been laid bare for all to see.

I can’t help but grab that opening…

“His base” isn’t the ONLY thing that’s tiny!!

All of us who see it saw it before. His fans see nothing and still love him, no doubt.

Did Kelly hit Trump in the head with one of Melania’s stilettos to get him to retract so quickly? The hell with this nonsence. Why don’t the generals just stage a military coup and be done with it?

Ryan has fans? I haven’t heard anyone in Congress or back in WI singing his praises since he took over from Boehner.

His performance on healthcare was pathetic. Almost lost the House like McConnell did the Senate and he had a much, much larger majority to work with. The FreeDumb Caucus smells blood and is going to try to unseat him sooner rather than later if the tax bill goes the same way as everything else Ryan puts up for a vote.

2 Likes

Trumpy , don*t be a Dick ALL your life .

Thanks…yeah…I will be happy to see 2018…

At least I HOPE I will.

1 Like

he’s a toad - the monsters are those who pretend to be normal and support him - all for the sake of more money piled on top of their money

it will only be hell if dick cheney is there - remember, he started a war on a lie on purpose - not because he was a bloviating fool

it seems TPM is simply too cowardly to say what we all heard…TRUMPf lied…nothing ‘dubious’ about what TRUMPf said.

We hearing now now that My Pants is likely up to his neck in Russia-related matters, moron’s filthy, so imagine both of them being removed through one process or another, and then, wash my mouth out with soap, we get someone we really, really never wanted for president. Maybe that’s why Ryan is so cowardly when it comes to criticizing moron, doesn’t want to be seen as pushing him towards the door.

Interesting article about Trump lying about a lot of stuff and it mainly seems due to his need to be better than you, or at least claim to be better.

Thank you for that link!

1 Like

The doctors who signed this letter were responding to an editorial by Charles Blow of the NYT who wrote at that time that moron was nutz.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available