Discussion: Trump Says Obama Didn't Call Families Of Fallen Soldiers, Quickly Walks It Back

That’s better than the “both sides do it” color scheme:

1 Like

what is wrong with this man? why does he lie about things he doesn’t need to lie about. i’v known a few liars in my long life…they lied about stuff that would , hopefully, make a difference in their lives…it seems TRUMPf doesn’t care if he is lying or he is ignorant of the subject matter…or he just says whatever to make himself look good at that particular time…he is 70+ years old…has he been a liar all his life?

4 Likes

I just wish a WH Press Corps reporter had said that.

1 Like

“President Obama I think probably did sometimes and maybe sometimes he didn’t. I don’t know. That’s what I was told. All I can do is ask my generals,” the President continued. “Other presidents did not call. They’d write letters and some presidents didn’t do anything.”

Then President Aberrantfuck said: “Live! From New York! It’s Saturday Night!”

1 Like

From reports I’ve read–yes.

3 Likes

Thank you for using the word “enabler” - that’s exactly the role that Kelly, McMaster, Tillerson and Mattis fill. I can’t offer any more excuses for them staying in this administration.

7 Likes

The level of cray cray has not fallen; it just keeps going up, so I can’t see what it is Kelly has accomplished.

4 Likes

And isn’t it ironic that Trump rants about anonymous sources when others quote them???

1 Like

Flip that around for a sec and think about what Kelly actually may have accomplished.

That becomes a whole new measuring stick.

1 Like

I found the perfect spot in New Mexico:

31.335798, -108.211659

1 Like

Yeah I actually had that moment while I was typing the comment - and I don’t know anymore if that’s a good thing that kelly is doing, or a bad thing because it’s cover for Trump and makes a lot of people have a feeling of false relief.

3 Likes

They keep talking about catapults.

2 Likes

Lincoln didn’t make calls. Never even picked up the fucking phone.

5 Likes

I wonder if the bastard wrote the parents/family of the 8 year old US citizen he had killed in his “first” military action of “his” administration.

2 Likes

I can imagine Kelly and team interceding on the worst of impulses and having to let other things go. I am afraid that when history is written and we get to read it, we may be far more traumatized than we are now.

It is like Trump is holding a dead man’s switch and everyone is trying to keep him up awake and in good spirits.

3 Likes

“President Obama I think probably did sometimes and maybe sometimes he
didn’t. I don’t know. That’s what I was told. All I can do is ask my
generals,” the President continued. “Other presidents did not call.
They’d write letters and some presidents didn’t do anything.”

donald, you puke, why not call Obama directly and learn from an actual former PRESIDENT how such an eventuality is rightly handled before you claim the unique ability to write a letter or make a phone call.? Don’t ask “your generals”, ask someone who has been there and done that. f you are uncomfortable you could call GW Bush. He did it.
I hate you donald, I really do.

4 Likes

#fuckingmoronsayswhat

1 Like

Everybody knows Obama called the families. It isn’t even an issue.

1 Like

Yeah, but I’ll tell you what, darrtown - if he did take it into his head to try to call W he would have to be careful because W hates him about as much as Obama does.

All the Bushes hate him.

4 Likes

Bring a chair, it will be a long line.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available