Discussion: Trump Says Obama Didn't Call Families Of Fallen Soldiers, Quickly Walks It Back

Let’s get real here. He doesn’t write them or dictate them. In fact, he probably has the autopen machine put that stupid cat-scratch signature on a form that starts with “To whom it may concern:”

3 Likes

Trump is farting lying again!

Trump - “I was told…”. You can fill in any delusional fantasy after that.
Maybe you should check to see if you’re promoting fake news?

Spot on. And of course there’s "I read somewhere…"

He’s the fookin’ President of the United States. I don’t think anybody on the planet has more resources to discover accurate information. Yet time and time again we get these weak-as-shit references to pure hearsay, outright fantasy and imaginary “witnesses.”

He is a pathological liar! I am sick to death of his bullshit.

2 Likes

Many people. Many people have said that.

2 Likes

No argument, but at this point, I would rather be standing next to Bush, jr than our jerk of a §resident. And that is what makes things weird. For all the damage the Bush admin did and we are still suffering through, I make that distinction. What they did to Plame was inexcusable. Cheney and Rumsfeld were buffoonish evil incarnate. Their hands are covered in blood. Yet, at this point, I do not think as badly of them as I do what is happening today.

I guess the best way I can put it is like this.

During the Bush admin we were arguing over whether they made the air stink.

During this administration, we are arguing if we are going to even have air in the end.

3 Likes

Not my thing either but I am making this exception. Here’s a slightly censored version from the Guardian:

2 Likes

Sat down and gave it a good listen. Mathers is a personality I am aware of, but little touch on his music.

That being said, I am impressed with what I heard on several levels. I respect the intellect behind it and the awareness.

I also sat down and went through the Wiki on him. Heck of a story. He is obviously a survivor.

I will likely not being acquiring his work, it is outside of my eclectic or maybe I should say ekcentric tastes, (think Cosmic Cowboy and odd Electronica). But I give him a thumbs up regardless.

1 Like

Two words that will never be used in the same sentence are Trump and beloved.

1 Like

A “huge wing”? I would say it would actually be just a tiny box that contains all of Trump’s admirers from this world (i.e. it’s empty). I think his greatest hell would be to be locked in a box alone and unacknowledged for eternity. Perhaps with only Mother for company, telling him what a disappointment he is.

3 Likes

Daily, even hourly, headline:

"Trump Steps in Shit Yet Again."

1 Like

I’m a major rap fan so I already love Eminem. He’s pretty brilliant.

There is another freestyle video on Youtube that if you’re a rap fan you have to hear because o my god - he’s phenomenal.

1 Like

Anyone who ever watches the news knows Obama calls families of the fallen. It was reported often. But when you have a nut job who only reads the articles with his name in them, what do you expect?

1 Like

If you plan to p*ss on Trump’s grave, better wear waders, its going to be extremely wet.

2 Likes

What a mealy-mouthed lying sack.

1 Like

“I was told he has syphilis.”

1 Like

I can just hear the call now…

(curtain rises, moron sitting at desk while aid dials phone)

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. insert parents’ name here. Hey, that’s weird, the last family I called had the same name! Anyway, this is your president, Donald J Trump. I wanted to tell you how sorry I am of the loss of your son or daughter, insert dead soldier name here. He/she made the ultimate sacrifice and I won’t let it go unnoticed by the fake news media or the enemies of American, the Democrats. Believe me. I didn’t win the yugest victory in history only to have these traitors call your son/daughter insert name here a loser, trust me.

I also want to invite you to visit my campaign website and make a donation in honor of insert dead soldier’s name here. Thank you for your support of me and my presidency. Bye bye now - I have more families of dead people to call now so I gotta get off the phone. Don’t you think I did good? Everyone is saying that Obama didn’t do these dead soldier calls as good as me, believe me!"

At least with a letter, someone else will have written the words, spellchecker will catch non-words like “tapp” and all he has to do is sign his name with his big fat bloated Sharpie.

2 Likes

Gregg Popovich does not mince words.

3 Likes

Gregg almost never does mince words. That was awesome.

1 Like

That´s the teleprompter version?

Repulsive man. Loathsome individual. Out of 300 + million people in this country, how did we end up with this “know-nothing” fool?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available