Discussion: Trump To Meet With Roy Moore Next Week, Applauds His 'Very Strong Race'

1 Like

From the title, I thought “very strong race” was a reference to his white supremacist campaign.

10 Likes

Beat me to it. I mentioned to someone that I thought the word “Prejudice” was left out at the end.

2 Likes

“His very strong (white) race.”

Trump is beyond hypocrisy. A total psychopath with no connection to any normal human emotion. That, alone, should disqualify him from public office.

3 Likes

BYOB = Bring your own bible

Next week he will claim he supported Moore all along…pathetic liar.

3 Likes

He can do that now that his Strange-supporting tweets have been deleted.

4 Likes

Strength, or perceived strength, is one of the only two things Donald Trump has ever respected; one of the only two principles he has ever known. We already knew this.

(the other, obviously, is that Donald Trump is the very, very bigly best. We already knew that one too.)

Donnie and Roy Moore will probably try to out do one another in the “Inappropriate and Stupid Comment Department.”

As should his utter ignorance of, and disdain for, the Constitution he has sworn to uphold.

As should his record of sexual assault.

As should his unprecedentedly corrupt financial dealings.

As should his treasonous collusion with a hostile foreign power.

It’s a long list.

1 Like

“he’s a deranged animal.”

Quoted from the “Calls” thread.

You know, you just never can have too many old, white, racist, male, assholes in congress and Mr Trump gets that…

What a surprise, Trump is going to meet with another white supremest racist, i.e. Roy Moore.

" And when I see him he`s going to teach me how to pray ( now that I*m a Born Again Christian ) " .

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available