Discussion: Trump Transition Team Accuses Mueller Of Improperly Obtaining Documents

No it’s because god told them to

I made this claim months ago, suggesting that McConnell and possibly Ryan were also on the take from the Russkis. I think I was pooh poohed at the time but I could not figure why else they would be so indebted to rump.

4 Likes

Then I guess those folks who lied might want to call meuller up and ask for another interview

6 Likes

I just read the obituary for Beckler, the lawyer who was supposed to “disappear” all the emails, etc. but got sick and died before doing so. Although the guest book view has expired, II saw the names and part of the condolence messages left. Guess whose name showed up?

John Dowd. hahahahaha

7 Likes

“Press 2 if you’d like to revise and extend your previous statement”

“Press 3 if you’d like to revise and extend your previous revised and extended statement”

13 Likes

Said the NSA.

4 Likes

Said Col. Sanders.

4 Likes

Yeah, they’re scared. They’re afraid Mueller is going to announce something before the year’s end that’s going to derail EVERYTHING for the GOP agenda. Good

5 Likes

À propos of nothing, there are crisis-management consultants that help you with crises that befall you, and then there are ones who help with crises you mean to engineer.

3 Likes

OMG. This is fabulous.

Yes, that Joe Walsh.

10 Likes

Thanks, tena. Excellent reporting. I wondered why GOP members of Congress were so aggressively defending an obviously wounded president. Then I began to read hints that they were actually afraid for themselves. Dallas News explains the Russian money connections to GOP members of Congress well.

4 Likes

I am really getting tired of the doomsayers and hand wringers. If this is the end, at this point, fuck it, we might as well just pull down the flags and put up something else. Do these people think that just because they say that is so, it is done. Hardly. All this crap being done is by flatulent old men sitting in their comfortable chairs. They barely know what they are putting a fuse to.

4 Likes

It’s what they’ve done since at least 1968.
It’s all they know.

That knowledge is the reason for the action—after all, it’s their criminal organization, built with their concerted efforts.

Because they have the power to do so, and because they want more power.
As Lord Acton so sagely observed, "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

3 Likes

Hmmm. This is an intriguing possibility.
https://twitter.com/yottapoint/status/942236489332563968

4 Likes

Yeah, but I don’t think the Trumpeters ever thought of themselves as working for the government – you know, sovereign citizens and what not.

2 Likes

Every time you login to the government webmail interface, there’s a popup telling you that anything you write will be read by IT and may be disclosed to the public or law enforcement without notice. It even specifies what may be privileged: personal discussions with medical, psychiatric, or legal people about your own issues. It’s not like this is buried in the fine print of some long terms of use that nobody reads.

Also, their whole campaign was based around their claim that Hillary was using non-government email for exactly the purpose that she wouldn’t have to disclose it! How fucking stupid are these people? Do they not even listen to their own BS?

5 Likes

The transition team was also on a high from their unexpected win and felt invincible.

1 Like

And now this, seriously they are requesting the return of emails that the special counsel has had since August to purge them of “privileged” communications. They seem to want us all to believe that either no one read the terms of service or it was never mentioned.

3 Likes

Which hunt, indeed. Some questions ask themselves.

For all the money these lawyers are making, to have fucked up this bad and be caught, trump must be livid right about now…

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available