Discussion: Trump Transition Team Accuses Mueller Of Improperly Obtaining Documents

That’s good editing.

2 Likes

How is it that anyone still thinks that any email is private? You want to say something that you wouldn’t want to see posted on a billboard with your name on it - pick up the phone!

2 Likes

Or lot’s of this

1 Like

I think that article helps explain why Graham is suddenly a Trumper.

9 Likes

Seems to be the consensus that people ought to know, they’re told enough. Personally I think they sort-of know but it just feels more private than it really is, so you get lulled into carelessness.

2 Likes

TPM should correct the headline to say “Trump Transition Team FALSELY Accuses Mueller of Improperly Obtaining Documents.”

11 Likes

I actually started with Novell 2.x. 3.x was the bomb, and NDS was clearly the path to the future of network administration to me.

But NT had the marketing muscle. And bizarrely, Novell started spending their limited resources on some really squirrelly crap. Like seriously trying to push DR DOS when the market had clearly moved beyond the entire DOS OS discussion. Or the bizarre notion of Unixware. At the same time.

I spent a lot of time in Provo with a lot of their senior folks. My message was always the same…revisit your purchase of Lotus, cut loose 123, cut loose all your desktop application stuff (they even purchased WordPerfect near the end, I believe!!) and focus on owning the network and networking applications, like Notes. Most of those conversations ended with them staring at me really strange and then launching into a speech about how much better DR DOS was compared to MS DOS…as if every corporate computer wasn’t already running Windows…including every computer in their own offices.

3 Likes

While 70% + of the population accuses (knows) that trump improperly obtained the position of tenant to our White House. lol
Come on Mueller, it’s time to blow it all up.

2 Likes

That is the funny part. He did not have to pay a dime for access to a private server. As I read somewhere this morning, there was a reason the Bush 43 administration used the RNC server for their communication. This was not so much cheap as it was just plain stupid.

6 Likes

Just more Trump Transition Team underwear to be cleaned … they’re gonna have to purchase a new supply pretty soon.

2 Likes

Yes, very telling. He can’t even be bothered to rehearse a little bit, and he certainly had nothing to do with writing it. What a lazy asshole.

13 Likes

As long as we’re talking about white Ford Broncos…

1 Like

Langhofer also accused GSA officials of giving Mueller “tens of thousands of emails” without giving the transition “any notice.” He claimed some of the documents Mueller obtained were “susceptible to privilege claims.”

Well, I came here to say that we have now crossed line separating the lugubrious from the outright insane, but I see everyone else here has that covered. Carry on.

16 Likes

All the while they were still (when on stage) hoopin’ and hollarin’ about “Her Emails!” + “Lock Her Up!”

The disconnect is astounding.

10 Likes

When you point your finger at someone three fingers are pointing back at you.

10 Likes

Actually I haven’t.

1 Like

13 Likes

Also an EIKALIFLA&O*, but I would guess Team Russia would argue that all of that would fall under the fruit of the poisonous tree doctrine – nothing stemming from an inadmissible search is admissible.

• Everything I know about law is from Law & Order
3 Likes

It’s funny that none of these hypocrites minded reading 2 FBI agent’s texts.

Saying that their insulting comments prove that they can’t be objective is silly. For all they know they started off agnostic but evidence that they found showed what a criminal he is. And Clinton’s private server? Maybe the fact that it wasn’t hacked during the time that several govt servers WERE is why they decided, ‘No harm no fowl.’

God, I am sick of these misfits and criminals!

OT: watching Farid Zachariah this am. He says this tax bill is the beginning of the end for the US. My only quibble is that it started 11/8/2016.

10 Likes

Big - stubby - neon - clown fingers pointing back at each of them.

I can’t figure out if they have a greater degree of Malfeasance or Incompetence. Clearly both are in play - but I sorta think their incompetence outweighs their malfeasance - of which they have a helluva lot of.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available