Discussion: Trump Transition Team Accuses Mueller Of Improperly Obtaining Documents

Years before email and we sent typewritten memos, there were always people who never learned not to put personal opinions about coworkers and managers. Then they would become indignant when they were the object of gossip – or got fired for sexual harassment, libel or bullying.

Never put in writing something you would not have read out loud in court.

Keep personal diaries etc at home and disconnected from hacking.

1 Like

[quote=“tena, post:34, topic:66449”]
I posted this last night from the Dallas News. It’s in today’s paper. This should hit Cornyn and the GOP like a grenade going off:

www.dallasnews.com

How Putin’s proxies helped funnel millions into GOP campaigns
[/quote]This should be devastating if given enough coverage. Talk about “follow the money” - where it came from, who it went to. Big name Repub leaders all in on the dirty deal. Citizens United - again shown to be one of the worst decisions in SCOTUS history. Obvious why the Republican hits on Mueller are gaining so many voices. It’s not about Trump…it’s about the entire Republican party and their hold on power.

14 Likes

He he he. I’m just waiting for the conclusion that the ultimate proof of their collusion was fund in their emails. Yes!

2 Likes

Did Mueller call for Russia to hack your emails and would reward you if you did it like you did on live television for Clinton’s emails?

Go fuck yourself scumbag.

BTW, Mueller does shit by the book.

10 Likes

Ahem.

19 Likes

Mueller should just tell Trump that he got the emails from Assange.

10 Likes

The trader in the lighthouse swore on the Bible, he took an oath he swore to uphold the Constitution and not create a constitutional crisis. I’d like to know where the patriots are there not holding him accountable. Trump news, FOXNews fake news I don’t care what you call it they’re a bunch of liars and they need to be held accountable as well. No wonder Disneyland wanted no part of you you’re nothing but a network of liars cheats and thieves you’re all traders if you work for that station all of you. You should be running out of the country you should be put on a boat and sent somewhere else goddamn care where you go just out of my country. Traders

So, what works for Peter Strzok doesn’t work for the Trump transition – I guess this admin really believes that there’s a double standard for them.

1 Like

##Trump attorneys, conducting the post-mortem for their clients: “So, looking back, it turns out it would have been a lot smarter to use your own private server for some of this stuff…”

##Putin: LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

8 Likes

This is good.

11 Likes

I notice, too, that hair is less and less blonde in some photos. Like he doesn’t care if he’s getting behind on touching up the roots

I’m reposting this. Good timeline.

3 Likes

So who leaked this story about Mueller having the transition emails? Bill Palmer suggests it must have come from the Mueller team, as a warning against trying to fire him. Sounds plausible to me.

5 Likes

Excellent work!

4 Likes

I worked for the federal government 36 years, so I was there when email began and the use of government computers. Right from day 1 we knew there was no expectation of privacy. The rule was don’t write anything in .gov email that you wouldn’t want in the New York Times or you mother finding out about. Those emails were saved and could be read by management if needed.

1 Like

I just tried to upload this article to my Facebook page and it wouldn’t upload. Net un-neutrality at work already?

I will continue to try. This article is frightening and deserves maximum coverage.

1 Like

While everyone is glaring at the shiny object. While everyone is out to lunch picking this letter a part discussing the ins and outs of what happened to Hillary versus what he’s doing while you’re looking at the shiny object you’re not watching what’s going on with his other hand . Those huge piles of regulations he’s talking about doing away with one of them could very well be to repeal that part of the constitution that would hold him accountable, that which makes a point of that he’s not above the law. This is why this is why our ancestors fight against the breaths and King George. He’s a tricky one that one is don’t think for a minute that he doesn’t have a plan. Will bring just a question maybe his plan has been disrupted by Mueller, now he’s on a fast track to get done what he can He may have found that he doesn’t have much time left and so he needs to get done what he thought he had years to do he’s fast tracking it watching and I wonder where the patriots are where are you. Are they all gone are they all flipping in their graves at the no-shows around here the Republican traders that will do nothing about him because they’re on his side unbelievable.

1 Like

Just want to note that Mueller has already shown with Flynn that he is quite willing to prosecute people for lying to the FBI. Everyone on the transition team who lied during Mueller’s questioning, thinking they could never be caught, is extremely aware of that fact right now.

11 Likes

I think you meant traitor(s) not trader(s).

2 Likes

We’re gonna need a bigger Grand Jury

12 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available