Discussion: Trump TV Ad Attacks Democrats, Media As 'The President's Enemies'

Yes, Donald. Keep shitting on an entity that buys digital ink by the millions of terabytes.
I guess Jeffrey Zucker, Andy Lack, Les Moonves, and the rest can’t save your ass anymore, Ladyfingers. They can now make more money by calling you an asshole than by hiding your obvious deficiencies like they did during the election.

13 Likes

It may be running only in limited markets, but the internet has a way of making things go viral. I hope this is seen by many and juxtaposed with the tragic events of yesterday.

9 Likes

That’s kinda the definition of the modern Republican Party.

13 Likes

When you’ve got Mercer money you can pretty much run ads whenever you want, and when you’re as egotistical and impulsive as Donnie that’s essentially all the time.

7 Likes

The narrator cites employment and stock market data and touts "the strongest military in decades” as proof of Trump’s alleged success.

In January, when Trump was inaugurated, consumer confidence reached 98.5 – the highest level in more than a decade. Confidence soared on hopes that Trump would cut taxes, reduce regulations and spend on infrastructure. Those plans have stalled, and consumer confidence fell to 93.4 in July.

from Axios

Obama took office in the midst of an economic recession, so much of his S&P 500 increase was a rebound from the depths. Trump, on the other hand, inherited an already-growing market that has accelerated since his inauguration.

from CNN

Of course, Trump’s six-month record is far better than Obama’s first six months, when 3.4 million jobs were lost. That’s because Obama was sworn in during the worst economic downturn since the Great Depression, when the economy was hemorrhaging jobs

Also

26 Likes

And the last time these fuckheads have seen a vagina is when their mothers birthed them. For lack of a better word.

6 Likes

While I certainly agree that the Mercers can and will throw good money after bad, I think we’ve gone WAY past the point where money is going to shift Rump’s approval. Imagery speaks for itself in many cases. As someone said on Twitter, this whole debacle is sort of like Rump’s “Katrina.” A situation where the reality on the ground overshadows and trumps the political messaging. At least for those who are still living in reality.

19 Likes

When will Trump’s goons at DOJ start harassing and closing down the legitimate media?

5 Likes

When hoveround makes a scooter with a battery capable of transporting them 15 miles.

2 Likes

PO(tu)S started his tenure protecting the White Trashionalists

WASHINGTON/SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - The Trump administration wants to revamp and rename a U.S. government program designed to counter all violent ideologies so that it focuses solely on Islamist extremism, five people briefed on the matter told Reuters.

The program, “Countering Violent Extremism,” or CVE, would be changed to “Countering Islamic Extremism” or “Countering Radical Islamic Extremism,” the sources said, and would no longer target groups such as white supremacists who have also carried out bombings and shootings in the United States.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-extremists-program-exclusiv-idUSKBN15G5VO

12 Likes

Where do I sign up?

25 Likes

never and they will use that inaction to show that they don’t adore fascists.

3 Likes

I’m more OK with that characterization every day. Some people are so godawful as to make their own enemies.

1 Like

Did they film the ad. on a Trump golf course? Otherwise it is fake.

2 Likes

I just told my lovely and talented ex-sister-in-law (who has been divorced from my brother for about 20 years, but who I have known for 51 years, and has always been like a sister to me. Nice backstory, huh?) about that Twitter page. She loves it, as do I, and what it does.
When black people march for their rights and against their mistreatment, they are not ashamed of anyone knowing their views and seeing their faces.
When women march for their rights and against their mistreatment, they are not ashamed of anyone knowing their views and seeing their faces.
When gay people march for their rights and against their mistreatment, they are not ashamed of anyone knowing their views and seeing their faces.
When immigrants march for their rights and against their mistreatment, they are not ashamed of anyone knowing their views and seeing their faces.
But these delicate racist, fascist little stormtroopers cannot stand the sun shining on their faces and the consequences their hatred can have on their own lives.
I doubt greatly if any companies - well, reputable ones, anyway, so we can scratch Breitbart and FoxNews - would fire a black, a woman, a gay, or an immigrant for standing up for their rights on their free time, but they really don’t like being associated with a bunch of virulent Nazis. I guess they’re just not as evolved as Richard Spencer, David Duke, Donald Trump, and their brethren.
Oh, and did you see Josh’s article about the poor, oppressed little Nazi who is complaining about being outed to the world? I could barely stop my tears - from laughter!

23 Likes

Its sad that Trump feels the need to propagate propaganda to make him feel good about himself. A sure sign of a sickness known as “inferiority”!

Sadly, this commercial is not going to prevent his favorbility polls from sinking further.

1. List item
3 Likes

fuck reality, I guess

1 Like

Kudos to Josh, but we were laughing about it last night. What gets me is that Cvjetanovic, a fucking history major, obviously never read what Dolphie said about Slavs being “sub-human.”

13 Likes

The new collection of Trump’s 100-word-vocabulary speeches and useless apologies:
"Mein Kampfstipation"

6 Likes

They should have waited to release it on the anniversary of Hitler’s birthday. A little wink and nod to the neo-Nazis that Trump has perfected.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available