Discussion: Trump's Latest Obamacare Attack Triggers Rate Hikes, Lawsuits, Confusion

2 Likes

As usual , Mr Moron is shitting on America .

17 Likes

Dickhead.

10 Likes

Donald : “Who knew Health Insurance could be so complicated ?”

17 Likes

The guy is human napalm. Only he can prevent forests.

18 Likes

With the exception of Massachusetts all the states being royally screwed contain what’s left of his base AKA that coveted 34% “majority.” (Couldn’t happen to a nicer group of folks.) But according to national treasure Los Angeles Times business columnist Michael Hiltzik, Dotard could actually end up helping many states simply because he and his Rethugliklan minions are — surprise! — too fucking stupid to understand the law.

David Anderson of Duke put this succinctly Monday, writing, “CSR inertia favors Democratic policy preferences. Senator Johnson does not realize that the ground has shifted.” Or, as we observed earlier, in responding to such proposals, Democrats should follow the lead of Michael Corleone: “My offer is this: nothing.” [emphasis mine.]

(If blocked by the paywall, Google: “Trump doesn’t know it, but his attempt to blow up Obamacare could help California — and other states” and follow the link.)

23 Likes

We all know who crapped in the pool. He made the face and everything. Bitching about the chlorine isn’t going to fool anyone.

26 Likes

Kudos for the metaphor :wink:

11 Likes

Now it is more clear than ever that ‘Rusty’ Trump, not opiates, is America’s biggest DOPE problem.

12 Likes

And still this pig-eyed sack of shit “thinks” that Democrats will be blamed for him blowing up the healthcare system across the country.

Um, no.

21 Likes

But his “base” will believe it just because he said it.

6 Likes

His ever shrinking base, which is down 10-20% in just the last few months, are the very people Lincoln spoke of as those one could “fool some of the people all of the time”.

20 Likes

The RepubliKKKlan 24/7 Bullshit Machine is cranked up to 11 spreading the latest Frank Luntz tested talking points which will convince the 63+ million marks that voted for Tweetler that this is Obama and Hillary’s fault.

5 Likes

Destroyer in Chief

6 Likes

The timing could not have been worse, and that was intended. Dumb and sick as he is, der Furor has a certain low cunning.

8 Likes

Captain Chaos strikes again.

3 Likes

Not necessarily.

2 Likes

Thanks for the link.
Interesting that one of the subjects has benefited greatly by the PPACA and yet she voted for Trump, because even though she supported Bill for Governor and President she didn’t trust Hillary.

As I wander around online I keep encountering people who support Trump like he’s a new messiah and yet they never back up why they support him. It’s just like the difference between MSNBC and Fox News, they both talk about the issues but only on MSNBC do they have credentialed people with charts and graphs support their positions.

5 Likes

Yesterday, der Furor said he hopes that Hillary will run in 2020. I am hoping she’ll come out today and reply, “You heard it here first: Neither I nor Donald Trump will be running in 2020.”

16 Likes

With any luck Donald Trump will be running even sooner; running from an angry torch and pitchfork-yielding mob of Red State uninsured…

11 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available