Discussion: Walker: NFL Players Should Stop The 'Divisive Political Sideshow' Of Protests

Go tell it to the owners of the Packers, you cheese curd-swilling cur.

1 Like

Walker, I have a little song for you…

3 Likes

Scott Walker should stop pretending he has a full head of hair.

Wisconsin should stop the Divisive Political Sideshow that is Scott Walker.

1 Like

Fucked-up manipulative Scotty Walker knows all about protests against him and his party.

One of the bigger ones, I’d say…

1 Like

Walker says players should drop the “divisive political sideshow” and speak out against domestic violence instead. He says NFL league meetings Tuesday offer an opportunity to condemn domestic violence.

“So that we can continue have free reign to implement our divisive politics.” he added.

Walker says players should drop the “divisive political sideshow” and speak out against domestic violence instead. He says NFL league meetings Tuesday offer an opportunity to condemn domestic violence.

“Dear Humane Society”

“You don’t know me, but I wanna bring up an ongoing crisis that is destroying America…”

3 Likes

White man tells mostly A/A NFL players when, how, and now what they can protest. Scotty you’re walking talking example of white complicit privilege bought by 2 white old dudes.

1 Like

What is most astonishing to me is that it’s not really the players who are politicizing this, despite that they’re taking a political action. The folks making this into a spectacle are the outrage mongers who insist on screaming about it.

THEY’RE the ones prolonging this. Let the players do their 3 minute protest and then ignore it. It’ll be much more pleasant for everyone.

Hey Scotty,

FuckYou…

or a functioning intellect, or a promising political future.

Scotty - 2nd Ammendment . Oh , you have not heard of it .

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available