Discussion: WaPo: Kushner Asked Russian Envoy To Set Up Secret Moscow Backchannel

7 Likes
16 Likes

And he’s the smart one in the family?

32 Likes

THANK YOU Esme @emquiry for putting up a separate thread for this YUUGE story!

Malcolm Nance is about to burst an artery right now on MSNBC and he is demanding that Kushner’s clearance is pulled immediately.

Says that there is no way this can be chalked up to naivete or inexperience.

79 Likes

It’s not like regular channels would work. Needed an illegal backchannel.

24 Likes

tpm needs to rethink the whole “No devices at the dinner table” policy, especially on a Fri night.

36 Likes

Also:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/05/26/senate-intelligence-committee-requests-trump-campaign-documents/?utm_term=.49404d4f5203&wpisrc=al_alert-politics&wpmk=1

I wonder what will be released, and who already knows what’s in them.

28 Likes

I’m guzzling, huffing, snorting, toking, shooting, and freebasing schadenfreude.

I’ve completely lost control.

For G-d’s sake, somebody stage an intervention!

77 Likes

The fact that Kisliak was dumbfounded by this request and that the reason we know about this is because Kisliak spoke with Moscow about it, should tell the American people - even the “hear no evil” deniers - that this admin is 100% compromised!

49 Likes

Yeah, I was about to close down when I saw my email.

:joy:

5 Likes

Damn!! I work out in my garden all day to come in and see this! There is evil afoot I tell ya…and they’re inside our own fucking government. Hell, they are the government. What The Fuck. When do we actually get to call them spies, because I’m well past my limit on this shit.

Ya think now these Rethugs in Congress will get off their asses and do something? Nah. Rules shmules…Those things only apply to Democrats.

52 Likes

“Espionage activity working with a hostile foreign government” that would get any other person’s security clearance yanked.

per Malcolm Nance

Tramp’s security clearance needs to be pulled, too, or there’s simply no reason to pull anyone else’s.

@srfromgr - spies? How about we go straight to traitors?

37 Likes

Well, the inexperience and blundering are why we’re finding out about it now.

@srfromgr Hahaha, it’s super-duper-stupid evil. Kushner needs financial assistance with 666 Fifth Avenue.

19 Likes

I hope Rachel is feeling better because I don’t think there is anyone on earth that would keep her from going on the air in a half hour!

28 Likes

Yah, it’s kind of sad that the only thing saving us from their treason is their stupidity.

38 Likes

Or a Sabbath exemption for those who are observant. Wait Jarred? Ivanka?

10 Likes

Any truth to the rumor someone inside the Trump administration’s secretly working for the American people?

89 Likes

They do have the full assistance of 99.999999999999999999% of the GOP.

16 Likes

Well step #1 is you’ll have to define compromise and #2 what a back channel is and why they thought they needed a back channel.

9 Likes

& The Tuckster on Fox is spouting off on the D.C. ‘smear machine’ with apparatchik Dana Rohrabacher…

18 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available