Discussion: Watch A Trump Judicial Nominee Fail To Answer GOP Sen's Questions About Law

Thanks for info.

Almost. They also have to be young enough that they can stink up a bench for the next several decades.

3 Likes

What could go wrong?

(The caption reads “Gleichgeschaltete Justiz”. See here for more on that word.)

The cattle all have brucellosis
We’ll get by somehow
Sweet Home Alabam
Play that Dead Band’s song

I heard a young attorney pronounce limine as lime-any. But at least he knew what it was.

I just had a disturbing thought. This guy is the chair of the FEC, which @ncsteve notes is famous for deciding not to actually take action.

What if the answer to the question “what was he thinking?” Is “this is the pro quo” the quid being not looking too hard at illegal campaign donations or -ahem- in kind donations from foreign nationals.

I can’t decide if this is the correct application of trumps razor (yes they are that stupid) or if my tinfoil hat is too tight.

Basically- is this appointment negligence or malice afore thought.

1 Like

Was no one alarmed that he was overseeing the work of other lawyers at the FEC?

2 Likes

I knew it sounded familiar!!!

Cheddar?
No
Muenster?
hmm Not today sir
Stilton?
umm, just ran out…

Actually, “myelo-” means “bone marrow” or “spinal cord.” Not that it excuses the doctor, but that’s what it means. “Hemo-” means “blood.”

It’s a series of blood marrow cancers, yes. Thank you.

Well, that’s only what TPM chose to show in the video. Next up was Senator Whitehouse. You must remember that TPM focuses on the Rs to keep us riled up.

I don’t think that was the point of the article. It seemed to me that TPM, like most MSM was showing the total incompetence and arrogance (for not being prepared) of this Trump nominee. I don’t see where Whitehouse, or any other Democrat clearly showed where the emperor had no clothes. Maybe I missed something.

I just wish Democrats were the ones pointing out these obvious facts.

I confess I didn’t watch Whitehouse. I hoped he’d do better. Bad on me.

He might have. MSM didn’t report on it if he did.

Ah yes, Icarus and the doomed flight. Nice analogy.

Mathew Peterson is not even qualified for dog catcher much less a judge.

“Stupid is, as stupid does.”

Yes, you missed something. Like everything the D’s said, notably Whitehouse and Durban, but others, too. Look it up. Note especially their handling of Kacsmarik (sp?).

Whatever made you think the hearing was eight minutes long?

See my above comment.

No. It means you got good grades in your first law school semester. That’s all it means.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available