Discussion: WATCH LIVE: White House Press Briefing At 2 PM ET

Wake me when it’s over.

7 Likes

I’d rather eat glass than watch but would so love it if someone asked a question in Russian followed by a I assume this is the preferred language snarky follow up.

9 Likes

5 Likes

How long a delay do you think they’ll give on this one? 2 hours? Five?

1 Like

Well now they say 2:15 But that is probably Dump time so no telling

How’s your favorite liar? The repellant fat bitch or the repellant skinny bitch?

6 Likes

I almost never watch these but today I make the rare exception. Should be a shit show of epic proportions!

I’ll keep y’all updated on the lied du jour…

12 Likes

If the prevailing sentiment is that we’re at no loss of information due to the missed briefings, then either the briefings should end or the reporters should work a little harder to make them informative.

2 Likes

Questions I would like to ask Sarah Sanders:

You are a mother so how can you support an administration which is working so actively on so many fronts to derail the future for your children?

As a mother and as a human being, how do you make sense of the cruel policy your employer put in place of separating children from their families. How would you feel if this happened to you?

Have you read the history of various totalitarian regimes such as the Naziis or the Soviet Union? Do you see the similarities in the patterns of behavior that your boss and his cronies have adopted?

Why do you do the job you are doing? Do you believe that you are in someway serving the people of this country well by doing this work? – Where do you picture yourself in 10 year time?

People make nasty comments about your appearance (being too fat, wearing too much makeup, your wall-eye, your tendency to look like you just ate a raw catfish head and want another one…) and I can’t help wonder if you were bullied on the playground as a kid, or were you a bully? Or perhaps it is both? You look like you might have been both, judging from how impatient you are with your adversaries, the press, and how snarky they are with you. But whose fault is it? Will you ever get out of this playground spat with them?

How do you sleep with yourself at night?

Chances are I have a few more, but for now, this would be it for my cup of coffee with Sarah Sanders.

2 Likes

There is only one all powerful useful idiot, and Sarah is his messenger.

13 Likes

Time for Sarah Bingo
“That’s something I’ll have to get back to you on”
“I haven’t discussed that with the President”
“The President was perfectly clear on that”
“The President spoke with a number of individuals, but at the end of the day, it was the President’s decision.”
“I want to move on and focus on the thing that Americans care about.”
“The President has not made a decision yet, and is still reviewing that.”
“The American people, I think, spoke very loud and clear when they elected this president.”
"Trump White House is “very committed to a free press,”
“We’re here, we are taking questions, we’re doing everything we can to provide regular and constant information to the American people.”

Any Four in a row on you card and you win a valuable prize

13 Likes

Are you playing with a handicap? Why don’t you have anything like “The American people have a choice between siding with President Trump or choosing supporters of MS-13 like Nancy Pelosi and (((Chuck Schumer)))”

4 Likes

You forgot:
“The president’s taxes, no matter who the president is, actually immediately go under audit after being filed.”

Yes, she actually said that.

5 Likes

You just know Sanders is going to say Trump believes the Russians are currently conducting cyber operations against the U.S., and any reports to the contrary are premature or misrepresentations of what Trump has stated.

1 Like

Why TF are you using Right Side Broadcasting???

3 Likes

Why not? The history lesson is interesting.

I am here for the sheer theater of it.

I am betting

1. Angry, contentious, condescending none answers.
    or
  2. The flag will now be lowered and the new one raised in honor of the Russian take over. That would be snark, but right now, it is a reasonable expectation.

Can I reserve my seat at the reeducation camp or do I have to wait until I am sent there?

2 Likes

Depends on whether they can just lasso her from the Range Rover or whether they have to dart her from the helicopter.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available