Discussion: WATCH LIVE: White House Press Briefing At 2 PM ET

You mean the daily White House Cluster F*ck?

Free space: “Look, we’ve said many times [exact opposite of what Trump said.]

5 Likes

American U in D.C. on lockdown after report of armed intruder
http://www.wfsb.com/story/38675499/american-university-in-washington-on-lockdown-after-armed-intruder-report

1 Like

WTF, using a Right Side Broadcasting stream?

Getting the Dear Leader’s point of view from some guys basement in Alabama. Quite the amateur hour. This teen broadcaster is a moron. I guess he hired his daughter.

4 Likes

Someone let us know when the actual presser starts - I refuse to listen to this pre-broadcast propaganda!

I agree with @immnamna - what the fuck is TPM thinking broadcasting via this shitstain youtube channel?

5 Likes

WTF indeed unless it’s some pool arrangement.

4 Likes

Does C-Span broadcast these?

Ok, the “thank you mr. Trump” donation was something I didn’t need to hear about.

Right Side Broadcasting

Number of employees: 14

Big Media??

Cheap or free?

4 Likes

I hadn’t heard of RIght Side Broadcasting, but I looked them up and wow, this is certainly a moment when we are being invited to drink the Kool Aid. I’ve muted it now. Sanders herself is sickening, but giving air time to these folks? What’s that about?

7 Likes

Today’s award for understatement goes to:

BERLIN (AP) — Germany’s foreign minister says President Donald Trump’s walking back of comments on whether Russia interfered in the 2016 U.S. election “doesn’t appear particularly convincing.”

Ah, those phlegmatic Germans.

11 Likes

I emailed TPM, a sternly worded letter, if you will and requested that they never subject their community to this bullshit RWNJ fringe propaganda again.

I’m hoping this was a one-off or I’m going to threaten to pull my Prime membership.

5 Likes

Who’s the stupid chick.

I’ve been using RSB to watch Trump rallies since 2016. Basically it’s some dude’s basement in Alabama that’s been slowly growing the last two years. It’s truly an amateur operation that makes FOX News look “Fair and Balanced.” It does give me cred with Right Wing Trolls when I tell them I watch Trump rallies on RSBN. Looks like more professional guy who moderated their streams is gone. Lately they’ve been hiring young female “eye candy” to work the rallies. I assume they work for “experience”.

3 Likes

Technical difficulty?? Amateur Hour.

2 Likes

Are they named Olga, Larissa and Svetlana?

5 Likes

This feed is typical of RSBN. Truly an amateur operation. You’d think they’d have their act together after 2 years.

UPDATE: Got an immediate response from TPM:

Hey [spencersmom], thanks for writing in. Was an honest mistake - we meant to embed the White House feed. Thx for flagging.

New UPDATE: They’re replaced the link so refresh to get the WH feed

13 Likes

Last Trump Rally I watched on RSBN they lost the video and only had audio. Sometimes it is the other way around. They’re complete goofs.

2 Likes

It gives a fascinating insight into world view, and logic of the right wing. If the brain is the biggest sex organ in the body, the eye candy isn’t much better than the brain candy here. Unless – sorry this is harsh – people are turned on by the mindset of 16 yr olds?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available