Discussion: WATCH LIVE: White House Press Briefing At 2 PM ET

She is like a nasty wind up doll that says the same stuff over and over and over.

6 Likes

The sometimes daily propaganda session.

2 Likes

First, there was Chatty Cathy, and now, Suppurating Sarah.

5 Likes

Reporters were sharp today and called her on some of the b.s.

2 Likes

Ummm yeah, that. I waited in vain for a followup with that question.

The WH press corps is woefully unprepared as always for the HuckaBS.

1 Like

I think she felt pressured from Ryan to call on her. (Oh it will look bad if I don’t call on her now)

2 Likes

So true. I wanted someone to stand up and scream, “What about the 550+ days (or whatever the number is) that Merrick Garland has been waiting for a hearing?!?”

10 Likes

They can’t afford to hire high school graduates. There. I fixed it for you, winstonsmith.

2 Likes

Which means the WH press corps SHOULD be prepared. Gad, they are useless in the face of her BS.

2 Likes

Probably numerous ones in the red states. They don’t have those pesky regulations and all. That’s why everyone there is so rich.

2 Likes

Time to send rural Alabama another NYC pooptrain.

4 Likes

Also, Trump did not read the transcript. He may have watched a replay, or he may not.

2 Likes

SHS is pretty canny. I think she’s only calling on the tough ones when she has to do so, otherwise she calls on the fluff people. Like that last guy in particular.

This is not a GOOD Job. She will start a mega Church, preach to the choir, work a few hours a week and make tons of money and never be asked to leave a restaurant again.

He was interviewed by Hannity and Carlson directly after the presser with Putin. He took NO opportunity to correct the record and in fact doubled down on much of what he said during the questioning.

A one word correction does NOTHING to negate his repeated dismissals of American intelligence agencies’ assertions of interference.

4 Likes

The key word is nasty. I was again struck by how disdainful she is towards every reporter in the room. I have no sympathy for her or the difficult position she is in, but she must truly be filled with self hatred in order to operate in a constant state of scorn for everyone else.

7 Likes

Her answer about Amb. McFaul and Bill Browder got lost in the spewing. Putin has also asked to question the House and Senate staffers who helped write the Magnitsky legislation.

7 Likes

Russians want to question Michael McFaul, Christopher Steele and Bill Browder. They asked Trump to hand them over. They say Trump told them “Well O.K. then.”

5 Likes

Julie Davis
‏Verified account @juliehdavis

WH @PressSec said in his mtg w Putin, Trump discussed the possibility of allowing the Russians to question Americans, including former US Amb to Russia Michael McFaul, for what they call “crimes” by Bill Browder, but that he made no commitments

5 Likes

One more.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available