Discussion: WH: Trump Was Simply 'Stating A Fact' In Baseless Claim About Obama

I think it is highly possible that the word “fact” has now been officially dumbed down out of existence.

that’s a fact, Jack.

Pfffffffft. On their BEST day they couldn’t hope to be that classy. This entire administration is a shit-stain of a rare and uncommon sort.

he writes letters? whoa, who woulda thunk it?

1 Like

See? DPM was one of them Libtard Democrats just trying to make Our Beloved Leader look bad. Sad!

1 Like

He doesn’t like losers. He likes sailors that don’t go missing when the captain and his officers manage to avoid seeing or evading an enormous, slow tanker.

2 Likes

Do people even read the lies written by the White House – or their disingenuous spin, because their spoken lies are being dismissed too easily by the media. Sanders recreated, to the point of being unrecognizable, what was said in the rose garden, then ends her memo with this: "Individuals claiming former presidents, such as their bosses, called each family of the fallen, are mistaken.” Note the words “EACH FAMILY.” No defender of Bush I, II, Clinton or Obama — said calls were made to EACH family of a fallen soldier. In typical Trumpian – Alice in Wonderland distorted reality – she says people are mistaken about something they never fucking said! And the fabricator emeritus at MSNC, Brian Williams read the memo, and said NOTHING about the lie Huck-Sand perpetrated on the media.

What has happened to this Country?

Not only is Trump a liar, so is his White House staff.

1 Like

“I’ve written them personal letters. They’ve been sent, or they’re going out tonight,” he said, adding later: “I’m going to be calling them. I want a little time to pass.”

“The check’s in the mail !”

1 Like

Trump was simply stating a lie…like he always does. He doesn’t know the truth because he’s never dealt with it in his life.

They just don’t know how to stop lying, do they?

1 Like

Hey, “fact” is a four letter word… That’s why these holier-than-thou-ers won’t use it.

1 Like

“I’ve written them personal letters. They’ve been sent, or they’re going out tonight,” he said, adding later: “I’m going to be calling them. I want a little time to pass.”

“Now, watch this drive.”

I miss former White House Communications Director Anthony Scarramucci. At least when he lied to the press it was colorful (almost flamboyant). Nowadays, ‘Rusty’ Trump barely gets his foot out of his mouth and the only person with less personality than Napoleon Dynamite… Huckabee-Sanders is there to lick his boots.

2 Likes

Trash. But you all know that.

I’m just stating a fact:

Trump is a disgrace and embarrassment to our country…

Every contractor and skilled tradesman knows a guy like The Rump, who can’t so much as get a tank of propane delivered without cash up front, because he’s stiffed everyone in town. He’s the guy who trades up for a brand new pickup every year, and not just the work truck. Leather, chrome, and sat nav. But anyone who dares wonder aloud where their money is or when they can expect their payment, oh my God!

Nobody else ever paid so much, let me tell you. Or they paid very slowly. Or maybe they did pay a couple times or several times, I don’t know. I only know what I’ve been told, I have to ask my accountant. I’ve written them personal checks. They’ve been sent or they’re going out tonight. Believe me.

Ah yes !!! Those wonderfully tailored for the moment “alternate facts” … and ain’t it “magical” that at least 37% of our fellow citizens believe them.

We have failed ourselves by grasping for a reality show life and I guess “we” elected one. It boggles the mind !!

Hello, this is Donald Trump. Sorry for your loss. Did you see my inauguration? The biggest crowd ever. I would have called sooner, but there was a hurricane. Did you know Puerrrrrto Rico is an island? Its in the middle of the OCEAN!
My people tell me I need to go now. Everyone says I give the best bereavement calls. THE BEST. Have a wonderful day.

1 Like

By “personal letter” he means that someone wrote “sorry for your loss” on a piece of presidential letterhead. At the end of the press conference, he has to rush home to add his 5 x 7 signature with a sharpie.

1 Like

If I recall correctly, he leapt into birtherism as soon as Obama announced. Obama went after him at the 2011 White House correspondent s dinner because trump had spent over three years suggesting that our first black president wasn’t really an American.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available