Discussion: WH: Trump Was Simply 'Stating A Fact' In Baseless Claim About Obama

If she is, then Industrial Light and Magic fucked up royally!

3 Likes

I want someone to make him identify Iran on a map.

6 Likes

Truth, Sarah. You should try it sometime. It’s a thing - maybe not in the Huckleberry family, but pretty much everywhere else.

5 Likes

I think she should be outlawed by the next Geneva Convention.

6 Likes

Me, too.
About the only thing he knows about Iran is that it was a song by A Flock Of Seagulls during the Eighties.

5 Likes

Not only is Trump completely wrong, I’m told Obama just called Trump to console him on the death of his brain…though the actual passing occurred long ago.

2 Likes

Remember when they added her to Star Wars Special Edition?

2 Likes

I’m sure as soon as his original statement was out of his mouth the radical right wing machine was drumming up some parents of soldiers killed in Iraq that weren’t called.

They’ll avoid the nuance of special forces or whatever it is that is causing people to demand Presidential attention on the Niger casualties to focus on the regular war casualties that don’t get calls.

2 Likes

“Fact.” You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

8 Likes

Sorry, I just don’t recall any scenes with Jabba the Hutt wearing such God-awful fashions.

3 Likes

No, he was naked. And…consider that a THREAT.

1 Like

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.” – Daniel Patrick Moynihan

17 Likes

“I’ll make a deal with you guys, show me that other guy’s birth certificate and his college transcripts, and then I’ll show the letters I write to the grieving families of our fallen military. How’s that for a fair swap? Good!”

2 Likes

Or, if you have no opinions of your own, you can simply adopt Tucker Carlson’s, or Jesse Waters’, or the Five’s, or Fox & Friend’s.

1 Like

Speaking of CGI, check this out too. From the FT.

2 Likes

“All I can do is ask my generals.”

Wait, HIS generals? Is this a portent of things to come?

Last I looked, he doesn’t own them.

And he’s a nincompoop anyway.

10 Likes

Why does he need to ask them? They’re a bunch of morons that needed HIS plan to fix ISIS in 30 days.

8 Likes

What an asshole.

Up to anyone here to decide to which member of the administration I am referring. Multiple answers are acceptable.

6 Likes

I don’t think they’ve been sitting in the Oval office in any case. They got stuff to do: preparing for the nuclear attack 45 seems to be begging for, among other things.

2 Likes

My daughter, a career Coastie officer, has told me that she would be very disappointed in me if I’d spit on The Dumpster if anything happened to her. I promised I’d just try to just turn my back. Thinking about it, I’m sure that that administration would try to silence me much like the woman who snickered during Sessions confirmation hearings.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available