Discussion: WH: Trump Was Simply 'Stating A Fact' In Baseless Claim About Obama

The press really should have stood up and walked out of that room when she said that. Or booed her. Something.

This constant lying is a disgrace to all Americans. Call her on it, for god’s sake!

10 Likes

Their paychecks depend upon putting up with this crap that passes for a news conference. They’ll stay. Believe me.

3 Likes

These 58 people visited Las Vegas and didn’t go home and moron doesn’t know their names.

10 Likes

“I’ve written them personal letters. They’ve been sent, or they’re going out tonight,”

OMG. I thought I was joking in another post that he uses the autopen on these occasions.
He doesn’t write, dictate, or even recall if he has done this for 4 servicemen 12 days later!

10 Likes

The MSM will do a good job skewering her and Trump on television and in the newspapers, so at least, that’s something

2 Likes

Ma doesn’t know her Hamhocks will grow relative to the number of lies she tells.

@losamigos What good’s a letter if A) it’s not signed with a Sharpie in a room full of asskissers, and B) you can’t display them to one and all while smirking.

12 Likes

“The check’s in the mail.”

22 Likes

“Yes, I will still love you tomorrow.”

5 Likes

I suppose in such an unfortunate scenario you could try to make amends at the memorial site later?

3 Likes

I guess, at least, that the White House can consider all of this a success. Mostly because this article is not about how Trump mispronounced Niger…

6 Likes

Yes, that was particularly disgusting. But consider the source.

4 Likes

“Well, that’s what I was told” is his standard response when he’s caught in a lie. Never his fault, he never even “mispeaks.” There’s always someone else to blame. Always.

4 Likes

As they said on SNL, he can’t tweet about Niger because it’s too much of a challenge to his autocorrect.

9 Likes

Or, more likely, that isn’t even written yet.

4 Likes

Absolutely.

9 Likes

This constant dribble of bad behavior is getting to me.

4 Likes

You have to hand it to Trump – he is very efficient. He never allows a tragedy to occur without using the opportunity to try and make himself look good (and usually also trying to make someone else look bad)

4 Likes

Oh, I thought she was a Wookie.

I thought he said “genitals.”

3 Likes

He wrote a letter to Kareem Abdul Jabbar and this is why we should be glad he doesn’t write any to anybody.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available