Discussion: WH: Trump Was Simply 'Stating A Fact' In Baseless Claim About Obama

I’ve got $1000 that says no general, or anyone else, ever told Trump that. The reason Trump said that is because he is a total prick and just makes shit up.

11 Likes

This is Sarah Huckafuck Sanders we’re talking about for fuck’s sake. She’s done nothing more than join that infamous bunch of bullshitters that have stood behind that podium in the White House Press Room, continuing the Trumpian tradition of making shit up to suit her boss without a shred of dignity or integrity to her name. She’d rather lie through her teeth than serve up the truth to the American people because she really is that shallow and dishonest. One of the many sycophants that surround his Royal Assholiness.

10 Likes

Hey White House Aides, you forgot to prefix the word “FACT” with the word, “ALTERNATIVE”, to reflect the truth within your false statement.

3 Likes

Men with dementia often say things like this. But I really hope Rubio doesn’t weigh in on his parts.

@becca656

4 Likes

“I’ll respect you in the morning…” and I wont say the other one in the trio…

2 Likes

I was listening to Carole King last night so passionate promises were on my mind. But this and “check’s in the mail” and what else?

Don’t tell me, it just came to me.

4 Likes

That’s probably his go-to template.

2 Likes

He seems to go after the most talented people in their field, and that would include media figures who are dogging him and actors who are all “over rated.”

7 Likes

Probably General Flynn told him that Obama never called any of the families. That’s who he means when he says “his generals.” But he was right, you know…Lincoln and George Washington never actually called any families…the technology did not yet exist…but the President was absolutely correct…

3 Likes

Irony is alive and well.

4 Likes

Don’t forget the “failing New York Times.”

5 Likes

It began in 2011 at the Correspondents’ Dinner, then he leaped to birtherism, then went full-tilt racism sometime in 2015 and the white base who was looking for someone like him to channel their rage ate it up.

10 Likes

Sanders is such a fine example of a modern “Evangelical” Christian. It is clear that her preacher father has had a big influence on her. Neither one seems to be bothered at all by defending lies by telling more lies and half truths. It is amazing how they have fully embraced situational ethics their religion continues to reject in their statements and support in their lives.

5 Likes

I think he’s talking about the New Jersey Generals.

Whenever he says “his generals”, that’s all I can think of.

4 Likes

Yes, I knew a man who had a degenerative brain disorder like Alzheimer’s but not exactly the same, who out of nowhere at dinner popped up with “I climbed Mount Everest.” We all just looked at each other and then someone said: “I bet that’s news to Sir Edmund Hillary,” and kept eating dinner.

6 Likes

And the failing Vanity Fair, whose publisher even though he’s retiring shortly is still on his case.

Donald Trump’s brand of preening narcissism and incompetence is a constant reminder of just how far we’ve fallen. Not only is he the most childish man to have held the nation’s highest office, he may be the most childish man to have held public office in this country ever. You could replace “childish” with all sorts of adjectives—vindictive, erratic, vainglorious, temperamental, and untruthful quickly come to mind—and that declaration would still hold.

8 Likes

Hope Hicks likely wrote those letters

4 Likes

Not until David Fahrenthold’s reporting prompts it.

7 Likes

He does not know Heather Hayer’s name, either. :rage:

4 Likes

Dude’s father went after ‘45’, on account of that.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available