Discussion: WH: Trump Was Simply 'Stating A Fact' In Baseless Claim About Obama

“He was just stating an alternative fact” would be a more accurate statement.

1 Like

Don’t need a crib sheet to know that.

1 Like

The alternative is silent.

4 Likes

The perfect description of the Dotard bAdministration: “A baseless claim stated as fact.”

“When American heroes make the ultimate sacrifice, Presidents pay their respects. Sometimes they call, sometimes they send a letter, other times they have the opportunity to meet family members in person. This President, like his predecessors, has done each of these. Individuals claiming former presidents, such as their bosses, called each family of the fallen, are mistaken. goes golfing at one of his courses and shoots impossibly low scores."

Fixed.

5 Likes

I see what you did there.

Yeah!

Good 'ol Huckabee Hound. Loyal as a puppy…

2 Likes

You beat me to it.

1 Like

I think the fact that he was stating is one of those alt-facts (aka an untruth)

1 Like

They are also manufacturing this

2 Likes

What a stupid bitch or bastard or what ever this Huckabee is just selling out her own morals if she ever had any morals and licking the donalds balls. what a nasty bitch.
I can not understand why anyone would support a lying son of a bitch like donald trump.
his whole administration is based on nothing but lies.

5 Likes

He probably prefers people who weren’t killed (or captured–in case the reference wasn’t clear).

1 Like

“He has no idea of how effing stupid he looks and sounds.” That is the key. He is completely clueless.

3 Likes

Trump the cowardly fore flushing proven serial liar despicably had NOT contacted the loved ones of the fallen as of today. Then dishonorably lies about other honorable Presidents and his focus of jealous envy, the scrupulous and respected Obama. And has the guts to mock multiple medals honored war hero John McCain. And the fat watery orange coward is wrapping himself in the flag and whining about the relative insignificance of football players exercising their Constitutional rights? Trump is the dishonorable poster coward to bring back public horse whippings.

4 Likes

1 Like

This is the new Christianity. No morals, no ethics, no empathy. Sounds like a scam to fleece people of their money. And they are stupid enough to believe it,

2 Likes

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/10/16/trump-press-job-performance-243842 :joy:

No you stupid witch. He was not stating a ‘fact’ and when confronted he sputtered and spit and insisted he ‘heard it somewhere’…KISS OFF SARAH. You are nothing but a moronic enabler.

1 Like

How exactly does one state a fact based on baselessness, hmmm?

Preznidential presumption based on Imperial shamelessness is my best guess.

I think it is highly possible that the word “fact” has now been officially dumbed down out of existence.

that’s a fact, Jack.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available