Discussion: White House: Trump Asks Bolton To Invite Putin To DC In The Fall

They’ll rip their clothes off and jump together naked onto the back of a mighty Clydesdale horse and frolic together like two-fisted manly men and ride wantonly through the Lincoln and Jefferson Memorials.

7 Likes

DNI Coates being interviewed by Andrea Mitchell when the news came out. His reaction: “Say that again? Did I hear you? … That’s gonna be special.”

17 Likes

Maybe they can get a room at Mar a Lago.

6 Likes

Man it’s difficult still to accept Squeaky Johnson as a member of the left. hahahahaha

2 Likes

No problem planting listening devices all over the WH. Former ambassador to Russia will not be happy to hear this.

3 Likes

Of course not, his kids are white, they will be waved though without even looking at their passports. Now if they are mixed race…

5 Likes

So Putin comes to DC in the fall to meet his boy wonder. My question…will the President of Russia be staying in Trump’s Hotel in the Old Post Office Building??? You know…just to flaunt the emoluments clause?

7 Likes

These are the moments when you really understand that he’s crazy. Like really crazy.

11 Likes

Dumb and dumber.

4 Likes

All the collusion,conspiracy, & traitorous behavior is out in the open. The Republicans do nothing and Trump feels no consequences for this.

4 Likes

As I said earlier on a different thread… what doesn’t trump just drop the pretense and change his citizenship to Russian?

2 Likes

It’s a giant Fuck You to America, What else could it be???

3 Likes

Thanks for planting that picture in my brain, not.

2 Likes

He knows he’s a very big, very good winner. If people are being hard on him for Helsinki, it’s because they didn’t see it right or didn’t hear the winning. Thus, by logic: let’s do it again, closer, louder. Then they’ll see the winning, and they will realize that Trump was right all along! They were wrong about Helsinki too probably. And then the fame and the glory and the adoration.

It all makes complete sense if you realize that Trump’s addled lizard brain begins with the conclusion and then constructs a narrative to fit. We all do this to an extent from time to time, but it’s the only gear his mental transmission has got.

4 Likes

Oh wait there is huge blow back to this announcement? Actually he meant that Putin is NOT coming to the WH this fall. That should clear things up pretty good.

2 Likes

Looks like the KGB outsmarted our FBI. Good work, Comey & Co.

1 Like

Next, we’re going to learn that the Lincoln Bedroom has been permanently reserved for Putin.

1 Like

The only way this treason could be more obvious would be if trump posted a huge … epically huge billboard on the lawn of the White House with huge spot lights playing on it so that it could be seen by the orbiting space station…

Yes I am a traitor!! Waddya gonna do about it??

4 Likes

Compliments of Berkeley Breathed.

3 Likes

No, no. What he means is putin will be coming to the White House this fall, but trump won’t be there.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available