Discussion: White House: Trump Asks Bolton To Invite Putin To DC In The Fall

I guess there was only so much code-word intel from our allies that they could exchange in Finland. So much easier if Vlad just brings his own movers to the Oval Office and takes it all.

6 Likes

Trump is just fucking stupid; he’s “a fucking moron”. He even, apparently, thinks the F35 stealth fighter (very low radar profile) is invisible.

14 Likes

It’s phenomenally difficult to believe that even Dimwit Don doesn’t understand the optics here after the past few days. FFS, the do-nothing Senate just voted 98 - 1 to ensure that he doesn’t send American citizens to Pootie to be interrogated. Even McTurtle voted for it.

If Spankee wants to ensure that every Dem, Independent, and halfway right-thinking Gooper out there will run, swim or crawl to the polling stations to vote against the Cult of Trump, he could hardly find a better way!

Oh, wait. My bad.

Proceed, Mr “President”…

11 Likes

You can’t see it if you’re looking for it with “the digital”…

:\

5 Likes

Jaysus -Pompeo, Coats, Haspel, Wray, resign your services are no longer needed. He does what he wants, when he wants, and with whoever he wants

11 Likes

Convinced that these two criminals do not have the capability to understand the political blowback that will ensue with Vladimir Putin stepping on American soil. They’ve both come across as ignorant fools. Putin way overestimates the ability of his GRU and SVR campaigns to undermine US elections to be successful. None of that stuff worked in the Netherlands, France, Austria or Germany after they were alerted. Gotta believe this idea will be shot down but I think it’s one of those things that Trump will insist upon.

18 Likes

Let there be several large effigy blimps, and import several thousand protesters from London. We’ll fly them in surreptitiously in invisible F35s

13 Likes

This is not Trump’s decision but his handler’s. No other explanation possible.

5 Likes

Putin gave dotard a soccer ball. Will trump give Putin back one of his spies as a door prize?

3 Likes

It riles up everyone except his base.

Working isn’t it

6 Likes

Yeah, and the House Republicans just voted to zero out the fund to support election security. Because, hey, why bother?

11 Likes

Poor John Bolton, ignored & shunned from the government for over a decade, and when he finally gets his dream job of NSA, its for a guy that is hellbent on destroying the country through treason and corruption.

12 Likes

I’m at a loss for words here - what the fuck is he doing? He just got back from Helsinki and a private meeting that still has everyone outraged and he’s doing this? It doesn’t even make sense from a timing standpoint.

SMH

WTF?

12 Likes

6 Likes

I don’t think so. Putin knows that we could glean all sorts of ancillary intelligence by monitoring who and what toys he brings, how they use them, how they operate. I think there’s almost zero chance he’ll set foot on US soil while the USIC is in such an alerted posture.

This is literally just Trump wanting to strut and posture and show off to his best friend how bigly strong and powerful he is.

8 Likes

Chuck Rosenberg for the win: “One word of caution for Mr. Putin. He probably shouldn’t bring his children, because they’ll be separated at the border.”

17 Likes

Psst. Do you suppose he’s a conspiratorial moron?

7 Likes

Could be…do you suppose he’s going to introduce us to our new Overlords?

6 Likes

Oh and just for kicks and giggles, Trump posted a video clip from Russian State TV. Clip embedded in Charles Johnson’s tweet.

7 Likes

They’ll rip their clothes off and jump together naked onto the back of a mighty Clydesdale horse and frolic together like two-fisted manly men and ride wantonly through the Lincoln and Jefferson Memorials.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available