Discussion: White House: Trump 'Disagrees' With Putin's Proposal To Question Americans

1 Like

So who was able to convince him heā€™d better disagreeā€¦or else?

13 Likes

A strong POTUS wouldā€™ve denounced the proposal as absurd. This is weak very very weak and a pant load of stinking excrement. Nothing that says we protect our citizens from harassment by a foreign adversary.

38 Likes

Yeah! Boy, thatā€™s a real punch in the gut, right?

President Trump disagrees with it

Not ā€œformally rejectsā€, not ā€œdisagrees most stronglyā€, not ā€œwe consider the matter closed.ā€ Iā€™m not cognizant of the complex, arcane, and nuanced rules of diplomatic language but - thatā€™s pretty fucking weak.

32 Likes

I donā€™t know why Sarah Huckster-Slanders even bothers. Within 24 hours heā€™ll undo her spin and the truth will come out. He promised Pootie heā€™d do and thatā€™s it.

Not that he wonā€™t get blocked, but heā€™ll come out with it being a really great thing, if it werenā€™t for the Fake Media.

27 Likes

Have you seen any outrage from the GOP side after the news and after SHSā€™s ā€œconsiderationā€ response?

Yeah, me neither.

31 Likes

I hope Huckeleberry Sandbags is receiving a stipend from Putin, like her boss.
Otherwise sheā€™s just a Traitorā€™s underpaid aide.

10 Likes

Trump the moron

45 Likes

Handsome Sarah: By ā€œincredible offerā€ the President meant the t he could not believe such a ridiculous idea was being proposed.

3 Likes

Jeebus. Thatā€™s something that should be rejected out of hand. ā€˜Disagrees with Putinā€™s sincere offer?ā€™ There was nothing sincere about it.

12 Likes

Donald J. Trump is the weakest-willed and most cowardly President in American history, and probably the weakest-willed and most cowardly head of state of any nation in living memory.

Iā€™m including a completely senile Reagan and a post-stroke Wilson in that assessment. Maybe a dying Garfield in the throes of delirium.

This is astoundingly weak. ā€œI disagreeā€ with your proposal to interrogate Americans on your terms. How about ā€œno wayā€ or ā€œabsolutely notā€ or ā€œit will never happenā€ or something like that, you wimp-ass dildo? Not pissing down your pant leg about your fucking feelings?

21 Likes

ā€œHe just gave it a big old hard think and said ā€˜You know, this Russia thing, Iā€™m not making enough scratch from the whole deal with Russiaā€™ and so he decided against it.ā€

7 Likes

Yeah yeah. Youā€™ve said it ā€˜manyā€™ times amirite? And Sarah told us thatā€¦that crap about ā€˜considering ā€˜ it was ā€˜fakeā€™. You were REALLY considering your next insulting tweet.

3 Likes

If Huckachuck says so, it must beā€¦uhā€¦ true-ish?

3 Likes

Heā€™s going to contradict this on twitter in 3ā€¦ 2ā€¦ 1ā€¦

3 Likes

That man is such a punk ass bitch. Heā€™ll say anything to please someone when heā€™s in their presence, but retreats as soon as heā€™s away from them. Donā€™t get me wrong, he absolutely should retreat. Itā€™s beyond absurd, disgusting, hideous and wrong that he even entertained the idea for a nanosecond. And I donā€™t really think he understood what he was actually agreeing to because heā€™s too stupid to fathom the implications. Still, this is all too representative of how he behaves in general. Heā€™s a two-faced lying sack of shit with Twitter fingers who wouldnā€™t bust a grape in a food fight.

36 Likes

Stage 1: ā€œItā€™s an amazing proposal. A great proposal. A very strong proposal. We reached a lot of agreements.ā€

Stage 2: ā€œThe President disagrees with the Proposal.ā€

Stage 3: ā€œIā€™m considering it. A lot of people think itā€™s a great proposal.ā€

Stage 4: ā€œThe President never said that he was considering the proposal. He meant ā€˜wouldnā€™t.ā€™ā€

Stage 5: ā€œA lot of people tell me theyā€™ve never seen such a strong proposal. Itā€™s a very good proposal.ā€

Stage 6: Rinse and repeat.

20 Likes

ā€œIt is a proposal that was made in sincerity by President Putin, but President Trump disagrees with it,ā€ Sanders said in a written statement. ā€œHopefully President Putin will have the 12 identified Russians come to the United States to prove their innocence or guilt.ā€

including stopping terrorism, security for Israel, nuclear proliferation, cyber attacks, trade, Ukraine, Middle East peace, North Korea and more."

8 Likes

The call himā€¦

6 Likes

This should have been a no-brainer even for the No Brain Dotard.

11 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available