Discussion: White House: Trump 'Disagrees' With Putin's Proposal To Question Americans

A strong POTUS would never have received such a proposal. PutIn would never have put himself in the position of being flatly rejected and ridiculed by a POTUS with two live brain cells to rub together.

12 Likes

That Trump even had to think about this for longer than a second speaks volumes about how wrong and illegitimate his presidency is. The whole concept of exchanging American citizens who have served our country with honor, loyalty, and dignity for Russian intelligence agents who stand indicted for gross criminal actions against the U.S. is unfathomable.

That Trump would even consider this strongly suggests that he would have no qualms about throwing any, . . .and all Americans under the bus.

8 Likes

Trump was right about one thing. It was an incredible offer… Incredibly insulting to everything the US is supposed to stand for. Too bad that fat asshole is too stupid to understand that.

12 Likes

Maybe someone told him that he has basically imperiled the lives of our intelligence assets by suggesting the Russians can haul anyone in for questioning, with lardass’s permission. He doesn’t care if our agents get assassinated, he just doesn’t want to be blamed.

6 Likes

Trump’s assholes are not just horrible creatures, but also dumb.

2 Likes

The stupid horrible bitch thinks she is clever.

1 Like

I rather liked Weird Al. He had a more than tolerable lyric baritone voice and he was often quite witty in his satire. “Midnight Star”, for example:

I was waiting in the express lane with my twelve items or less
At the checkout counter at the local grocery store
I was only passin’ by
But a paper caught my eye
And I learned a few things I never knew before

It said your pet may be an extraterrestrial
It said the ghost of Elvis is living in my den
You can learn to cope with stress
You can beat the IRS
And the incredible frog boy is on the loose again

5 Likes

9 Likes

h/t: @inversion

10 Likes

OK but now someone has to press the question: if the Mueller investigation is so disgraceful and a witch hunt why does Trump “hope” that Putin will deliver the 12 Russians to this country? Shouldn’t he be defending them from false accusations made by an illegitimate prosecutor?

13 Likes

Trump should cut the shenanigans and just change his citizenship to Russian. After all, it’s obviously where his loyalty is.

5 Likes

Putin is leaking the details of their 2 hr one-on-one. Drip,drip, drip…wonder what else was discussed.
Trump is a moron.

14 Likes

The vindictive sadist is playing the moron like a fiddle. Comical and frightening all at once. I have no word.

7 Likes

He’s already done untold damage with his first comments.

He has communicated that he is beyond wishy-washy about defending an American citizen.

4 Likes

So how will GRUmp contradict himself when Putin reveals their Helsinki agreement for Russian annexation of California?

2 Likes

6 Likes

OT but now Clapper confirmed NYTimes piece.

15 Likes

Damn, that’s awful bold.

What’s next, mild disappointment?

This is a “camel’s nose in the tent”. If such a referendum is approved, Putin will surely propose to hold a similar referendum in eastern Ukraine, which is controlled by pro-Russian factions. The outcome would be predictably in favor of Russian rule.

10 Likes

I always got a kick out of “Trigger Happy.”

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available