Discussion: White House: Trump 'Disagrees' With Putin's Proposal To Question Americans

One of my relatives, an amateur political strategist on Facebook, already tried rolling that tird of an explanation out.

1 Like

You forgot to call him a coward and a bully. H is also profoundly ignorant.

He is a disgrace and an embarrassment.

And a traitor.

When will Congress get rid of him?

1 Like

He meant, “No peace in our time.” So he misspoke a little bit, what’s the big deal?

3 Likes

It rocks! Of course God knows what percentage of both tunes were done on machines but rocks is rocks.

Kee-rap Browder’s not mincing words on the subject.

10 Likes

6 Likes

Sarah Huckabee Sanders reminds me of the teams who clean up horse shit in parades. She’s a team of one cleaning up Trump’s shit in his parade of insanity.

2 Likes

6 Likes

I recall during the Reagan Administration they usually had to send out someone out after each press conference to explain away the latest preposterous thing the President had said.

But they never had to explain away treason.

4 Likes

Whatever kompromat Putin had on Trump before the summit, he now has more, and it will drip, drip, drip at the time of Putin’s choosing. Also, I seriously wonder if Trump’s abject obeisance to Putin is some sort of love affair. Or maybe it’s that Trump wants to be Putin. People are saying the summit was Trump’s Helsinki Humiliation. I don’t know if it’s true, but that’s what people are saying.

4 Likes

And it’s a damned shame that a good and faithful servant has to pay for a lawyer.

2 Likes

Just ‘disagrees’?

Even Reagan, the GOP’s idol, would have something like ‘we will let the Russians interrogate our officials when the hell freezes over’.

This will go down in history as more flaccid than Ryan’s response to Tump’s fellatio of Putin during the Helsinki presser.

I think even Putin was surprised about how unprepared and just plain dumb Trump is.

Trump said it was an “incredible” suggestion because he loves the word incredible - it is one of the few words left in his rapidly shrinking vocabulary. The other part of this is he had no idea what Putin was actually suggesting and he certainly doesn’t know any of the details about who Bill Browder is or the actual purpose of the Magnitsky act. His understanding of the complexities of our relationship with a man who serially murders his enemies is limited to the point of a hog staring at a centrifuge. It really is nothing except whether Donnie is getting the endless amount of attention and love that he craves.

Toddlers are all conscienceless sociopaths - if they were armed we would all be dead. Trump is a toddler. People continue to be fooled by his skin suit and height, but he is just a fucking toddler staggering through a world that isn’t working the way it used to (he gets everything he wants when he wants it) and it is reaching a tipping point.

1 Like

Did I miss the Democratic outrage?

Both Putin and Trump live in a world of make believe. This is one of the stupidest and most frightening ideas ever and a quick way to get impeached. These two clowns’ effort to remake the world order has failed, except they don’t know it yet.

4 Likes

So, to recap: The president disagrees with Putin’s “incredible offer”

2 Likes

Not to mention Harry S Truman, and the whole Berlin Airlift thingy.

Grocery clerk…sent to collect the bill.

2 Likes

He won’t have to send them anywhere now - he has asked Bolton to invite Putin to DC in the fall. Josh has the story .

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available