Discussion: White Nationalists Are Feeling The Squeeze After Charlottesville Debacle

Um, us so called lefties are the majority and our candidate won the popular vote by over 3 million votes. We’re here and were not going anywhere.

6 Likes

It always amazes me how they can hurl the hate like no one’s business but then act like total babies when someone says something negative about them.

5 Likes

I’m sure he would offer huge discounts to these douchebags… They are sure to “class up” the places…

1 Like

I think that awaits more terror acts from white supremacists. Which will happen as they find themselves frustrated otherwise.

I know of no Democrats or progressives that calls themselves “lefties.” I can assume that you are neither one.

4 Likes

wouldn’t want to scare all those struggling millionaires…

1 Like

Lead off, sir!

1 Like

I blush at the thought… you would too if you could read mine…

I find it comforting also, that many of these monsters are being outed on the internet after what happened in Charlottsville. I think that exposing them to their neighbors and co-workers is such a great idea because then they won’t have anywhere to hide. Keep it up folks, keep identifying them since they are bold enough not to wear their sheets any longer.

5 Likes

You can not compare Nazis to the IRA, they have nothing whatsoever in common. If the new alt-right wants a comparison, they should go visit one of the many holocaust memorials or to a concentration camp in germany or poland.

1 Like

Ever think of moving to NYC and writing for Colbert or SNL? Just saying you could land a job.

1 Like

If it was a job, it wouldn’t be as fun as being a freelance smartass.

9 Likes

Follow your bliss…not a bad motto.

2 Likes

Go right ahead. Compare yourselves to the IRA. They may have started out with a noble cause, freeing Ireland from British oppression, but they turned into a terrorist organization. So your message is “if we don’t get what we want, we’ll become terrorists.”

2 Likes

besides, its too late… “I’M MELTING… melting…”

4 Likes

Even squeezed out of OKcupid. Ah ha ha ha ha ha.

3 Likes

There’s really nothing new to face up to here. The KKK has been a violent domestic terrorist organization ever since it was formed right after the end of the Civil War 150 years ago. It has long been tolerated by the white majority because it only targets non-white minorities. That’s what bears facing up to. Can anyone imagine a large organized Muslim terrorist organiation being tolerated within the United States for even a second, let alone for 150 years?

5 Likes

it’s almost like their actions have consequences

3 Likes

I’ve often thought that for the “alt-right,” this current president is like a palate-cleanser for them. I truly believe the next president will be in the Obama mold (in the way of being capable and moral, no matter their color, gender, or ideology). By that time, the rest of the nation will be ready to move on from this drama.

If this will come true or is just wishful thinking on my part, remains to be seen. In the meantime, pass the sheet cake and grilled cheese!

2 Likes

Johnny Monoxide (nee Ramondetta) an electrician was fired from the construction job he had here in San Francisco because he made the cut and was going to speak on Saturday…

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available