Discussion: White Nationalists Are Feeling The Squeeze After Charlottesville Debacle

Given that Trump’s decorating style is an amalgam of Saddam Hussein, Al Capone, and Louis the XIV, it’s hard to imagine “lowering the tone” of any of his establishments.

3 Likes

Kamala Harris?

Not if the next president is Pence.

Gotta love the photo montage for this article. Angry + Clueless on a treasonous backdrop.

1 Like

Good lord, if he showed up at my door I’d call the cops. I wouldn’t care how long my electricity had been out.

Elected President.

1 Like

Counter-protesters should surround racists with a circle of cameras, not shields.

1 Like

At the moment i’m dreaming of a Booker/Duckworth ticket, but i will get behind whomever the primary process favors.

@dannysgrandma , i should have specified the president on January 2021. President Pence is a strong possibility before then.

1 Like

I think they hotel is just the conference venue. Attendees might be staying at a Motel 6. The poshness gives an air of glamour to the convention even if you yourself can’t afford to stay at the conference hotel.

Get the Kleenex, Cantwell’s likely to burst into tears again.

Really? Like what exactly?

Extra showers required

2 Likes

He’s an ugly cuss isn’t he. Does that glare thing 45 does to intimidate people.

More ugly. The Patriot Prayer group has scheduled a rally here in SF for August 26 and it’s not likely it can be stopped because free speech. Other rallies they’ve sponsored have become violent. Everybody’s weighing in opposing the rally including Senator Feinstein who’s asked the Park Service to deny them a permit, Leader Pelosi, Mayor Lee and state government reps.

2 Likes

Well, there was that talk about the somewheres and the everywheres. Gary Snyder wrote about the importance of having a physical place you called home even if you travelled a lot. If you are a somewhere, like many less privileged people, you resent or even hate the ones that jet around and talk about “summering” one place, “skiing” somewhere else, and “whale watching” anywhere. So then you start looking to blame institutions and others. Slavery was a pretty sweet deal for those on the benefits end, it was the largest component of GDP up to the 1850s.

But Cantwell loves to hate! That Cantendwell.

2 Likes

Gosh I wish the orange one’s statues would come back…

A cover by Janis

1 Like

Gosh it is just so hard leading a white hate group!

As soon as they get huge national exposure and endorsement from the president no less (something that they never could have dreamed of a year ago) then they get push-back everywhere!

Just like cockroaches. They get to feast when no one is looking, but once that light comes on they find that they have to scurry for cover.

As Sessions would say you goes just shot your wad. Its downhill all the way now.

Is this still standing?

Maybe it can get the Jefferson Davis Monument treatment.

Just as a political statement.

It’s not enough. We need to go after ALL of their members. They all need to pay a heavy price in society at large and this needs to be a Scarlet Letter these pigs carry for all time. There should be no apologies from now on - you choose to be a white nationalist or you choose to enable them you should be publically identified and shamed.

Every single little polo wearing piece of shit.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available