Discussion: White Nationalists Are Feeling The Squeeze After Charlottesville Debacle

ISIS are bigots and religious fanatics who believe in their dominance over everyone else. White supremacist groups are bigots and racist who believe in their dominance over everyone else.

1 Like

Actually, yes I am a “leftie” - and I thought it was obvious that my question was purely rhetorical. Sorry I confused anyone.

1 Like

Picture worth a thousand words.

3 Likes

Instead the current administration is trying to get a list and all details of all the people who looked at a web site set up to organize protests against Trump.

4 Likes

Oh, I meant white terrorists killing young white girls. Sorry.

You’re right of course that the KKK instituted a reign of terror.

"Freedom is never really won. You earn it and win it in every generation. That is what we have not taught young people, or older ones for that matter. You do not finally win a state of freedom that is protected forever. It doesn’t work that way.”
Coretta Scott King

1 Like

Glad that she was able to get VANILLA ISIS to disclose their inner selves!

2 Likes

They didn’t miss it. They closed their eyes, held their noses, and jumped right in.

4 Likes

The Irish Republican Army had enormous public support within Ireland, and throughout the Irish diaspora. Always good to get in a Jimmy Breslin reference, so check out his novel “World Without End, Amen,” about an Irish cop who uses his vacation to smuggle in a small gun during the start of “The Troubles.”

If this last week has proven anything it is that racism and Naziism do not have anything like that level of popular support. This is an important thing for all of us to remember when we face these cowards and criminals.

1 Like

No they weren’t. That would have been a war. The American Revolution was a war. The Civil War was a war. The IRA was sneaking around blowing people up. That’s a terrorist organization. It’s different.

Like the man said: “…Vanilla-Isis.” :angry:

Why, if they keep calling for new genocide, do they pretend that the last one didn’t actually happen?

1 Like

It is also way past time for a national gun registry. Not going to happen though.

1 Like

Well, when you really think about it, the bunch were a bunch misfits in their own communities and are feeling sorry for themselves. They are all too damn lazy, and in Felix, Jr’s case, unfit to serve in our armed services. Sounds more like a bunch of sorry ass bitches too me!

1 Like

In your defense, how many progressives/liberals/lefties stay home and did not vote because they thought Ms. Clinton was a sure thing? What about those Bernie or die, or those who voted for the other candidates to protest because Ms. Clinton is not perfectly aligned with their naive beliefs about politics. Before you jump me for “naive beliefs” politics is the art of the compromise. No candidate is perfect nor ever will be. We take the one closest to our beliefs.

2 Likes

“The market will provide a solution,” he insisted in a phone interview.

Such touching faith in the Magic of the Free Market.

Of course, sometimes the solution that the market provides is that losers go out of business…

I thought the Nazis were exterminated in 1945. Obviously I was wrong.The backlash against them won’t eliminate them either. There are correlations between them and viral diseases or cockroaches. No matter what you do they can’t be eradicated. But you can’t stop trying.

“Historically if you look at the IRA, the Irish Republican Army, this is exactly how they were formed,” he said. “They were forced underground because of their views."

Wow, way to sell it. Nazis or the IRA… Hey you, buy a Yugo, now in red or blue. Not to give the IRA a pass but they didn’t build concentration camps and gas chambers.

1 Like

I like Cory and think he has a great future, but he’s already started off on the wrong foot with some groups that are strong Dem supporters:

Just examples. And this is something the GOP would truly make hay with.

“We’re going to wipe the niger fagot Jew ACLU commie filth from the planet but first we need all the stuff they built to get the word out about our plans to exterminate them.”

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available