Discussion: Biden: I'd 'Beat The Hell' Out Of Trump In High School For Disrespecting Women

Please proceed, sir…

7 Likes

Please Biden, go away just like people want Hillary to go away. It is time for a new generation of Democrats to be elected and become a member of our leadership. We don’t need someone telling us what he would have done 60 years ago.

3 Likes

“A guy who ended up becoming our national leader said, ‘I can grab a woman anywhere and she likes it,’” Biden says. “If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.”

The Secret Service might go easier on you if you just pantsed him, instead.

8 Likes

Trump, of course, will respond in kind. Guys in their 70s talking about how they would beat each other up – now or in high school – is sort of pathetic.

4 Likes

If I were a Russian spymaster, I would do my best to make the 2020 race a death match between Biden and Sanders. It’s win-win-win-win-win.

I don’t believe you would. I think you would have been as enlightened as most high-school boys about human rights. I remember your actions and speech during Anita Hill’s testimony. Find a charity and work full out for it Joe, and when you’ve done as much as Carter did post- public career, I will rethink my position.

2 Likes

Biden says any guy who disrespected women was “usually the fattest, ugliest S.O.B. in the room.”

I truly love this man. He’s the only 70+ year old white guy I’d enthusiastically support in 2020. Well, him or Jerry Brown.

7 Likes

Joe Joe Joe, please quit with the macho he-man bullshit.

It sounds as dumb coming from you as it does Donald.

It doesn’t matter if some part of your motivation is for the right reasons. This is just not that way to deal with these issues.

4 Likes

I would not vote either of these people. I take what Biden did to Anita Hill, personally, as I was going through the same thing and Biden’s actions proved that I could do nothing about it. Also, Sanders, promising to college students that he could give them free college, when there was a Republican majority in Congress, shows that he will say and do anything to get elected. Even now, he has NRA support but no one cares about that because he is considered a “liberal”. Again, we need someone running that is under 75 years old.

2 Likes

Who do you have in mind?

A 76-year old guy who has been in either Congress or the Senate for the last 23 years?

That kind of “New Blood?”

1 Like

He’s just baiting Trump, toying with his emotions and ensuring his anger is revved up deep into the red zone. Angry people make bad decisions and self-defeating ones at that. As Hillary said, a man who can be baited with a tweet…

Considering he’s already hellbent angry about Mueller and his damned questions, the leaks about his congratulatory phone-call to Putin, and the three lawsuits with women he’s harassed or slept with, this certainly can’t help his fragile emotional state.

Also, this is the type of language Trump’s base responds to. It’s about dominance. Trump can’t let this go without looking bad in front of his tribe. And I think Biden’s more than aware of this.

9 Likes

This is about as effective as Sanders’ brilliant “Delete your account” tweet.
Those of us who don’t like Trump need to develop some ability to imagine how non-fanboys will see the words of our party leaders.
I think Biden’s remarks are a lead balloon, and probably will be ignored.

1 Like

Algore?

Joe Biden understands intimidation on a level most soft-handed liberals do not. You kick a bully’s ass or die trying because you need to send a message not just a beat down. Biden is the kind of guy I would share a fighting hole with to the very end. Biden / Obama 2020

5 Likes

Joe, you wouldn’t have to use that much energy. Guys like him are all mouth and have others due his macho work.
All you would need is a feather and he would:

2 Likes

A member of Congress is one person among many, the President is one person making decisions. How many of these old men, were “carried” by the other men of Congress. Strom Thurmond is a good example, he could be a member of Congress at a advanced age, but would you want him to be President?

You get it!

5 Likes

I love Jerry Brown! He does such a no-drama, competent job of running the state. Perfect for an executive job. But maybe not perfect for campaigning. Wish people outside of CA took him more seriously.

3 Likes

To paraphrase the late Christopher Hitchens, “If you kicked the piss and wind out of Trumpf you could bury the rest of him in a matchbox”.
A 90-year old codger in a wheelchair could kick the orange gasbag’s ass.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available