Discussion: Conservative Sen. Mike Lee Endorses Roy Moore

Yeah, well when the “wider” Christian community starts screaming about what a bunch of racist, homophobic, misogynist assholes these hypocritical Christians are, then they’ll stop catching the grief. Until that time, they are no better, and deserve as much of the blame.

4 Likes

So why aren’t the moderate Christian leaders standing up and denouncing these radical clerics?

I mean, I can understand that Moore’s brand of Christianity doesn’t represent all Christians, but how many “non-Christians” does Moore represent?

3 Likes

With the dog on the roof of the car.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Guess Lee is more FLDS than LDS. What a fool.

I think we are supposed to refer to the junior senator from Utah as “Constitutional Scholar Mike Lee.” Who in this case supports a senate candidate who has been sanctioned multiple times for ignoring the US Constitution.

3 Likes

You accuse me of “falsely condemning” someone else while you, yourself, do the same thing to me.

I was not endorsing or even creating those views, I was simply repeating what other people have clearly stated they actually believe in order to make fun of them.

Direct your anger at the people who believe these things, the people I was making fun of, the people who, no matter your protestation to the contrary, would always include you in the non-Christian group. (Which was one of the many points of the joke.)

I’m not the one trying to define what Christianity is or isn’t, they are.

5 Likes

Nabisco almost put her picture on the Oreo package.

1 Like

Screw Moore, there’s real GOP Presidential timber out there in the wings.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/16/alien-abductee-mom-in-high-stakes-run-for-congress.html

4 Likes

Lee is accelerating the very conveyor belt he and all other Republicans are on, in which they begin as “staunch conservatives” and get spit out as “RINO cucks”.

3 Likes

Can we please stop calling them “conservative” and start calling them “reactionary”?

3 Likes

How about “excessively martial, avaricious, theocratic crackpots”?

2 Likes

Why didn’t they do that during the campaign?

They were silent and a very large percentage of christians voted for the monster so they could get their version of sharia law passed.

All the christians in the US deserve it - they did nothing to stop this and those who were for it were very vocal.

2 Likes

Mia Love also constantly repeats that black conservative bromide about getting off the plantation and government being the source of every woe.

2 Likes

Oh god not that trope.
Back when Michael Steele was running for the US Senate seat in Maryland and previously for the Lt Governor position which he served in for a term he claimed that there were folks in the audience throwing Oreo cookies.
The claim was never backed up.

Imagine what he would have said if they had been throwing Mia Love at him.

1 Like

2 Likes

And does Mike also endorse Moore’s $180,000 annual payout from a fake non-profit?
And how about the sheets, does he endorse Moore’s use of 300-count sateen, or does he prefer the more upscale 500-count material used by Donald Trump’s father? Many people feel it’s a breathability versus drape issue, so what is Mike’s opinion?

3 Likes

WTF? '“reputation of integrity” Uh no, Mikey. But what the hell…you never actually stood up for anything in your life.

2 Likes

Moore’s “reputation of integrity”

Was it “integrity” that got him fired twice? Please, Senator Lee, you need to check your Webster’s again, that word does not mean what you think it means.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available