Discussion: Fired? Reports Say Omarosa's Departure Had More 'Drama' Than WH Described

Don’t let the door hit you in in the ass. Turn around and let it hit your face.

2 Likes

Lady Newman: I will now be making a daily appearance on FOX. Money and Money and Money.

1 Like

“My comment: Fake news!” Manigault Newman responded.

Ouch! That’s got to sting.
Meanwhile, on the other side of the playground…

2 Likes

When you lost Omarosa you’ve lost the Country

1 Like

The Country of Dumbfuckistan

5 Likes

She’d be as competent as most of them.

What I really want to know is what she saw herself as accomplishing in Trump’s America? What was she trying to make happen?

2 Likes

I wonder if someone in the White House was trying to grab her by the p&%%& and got rejected… It’s all about the TV ratings and so it could have been scripted. The media has certainly been very responsive and beneficial to Trump’s ongoing propaganda act.

Interesting article at buzzfeed:

So Omarosa is trying for rehabilitation? Or was the racism in the White House so bad it actually overcame her ability to put it aside for the greater paycheck?

1 Like

Omarosa is all about Omarosa. She was basically Trump’s one black friend who understood him and knows how to manipulate him to get ahead. The fact that she’s out tells us that she doesn’t feel there is a future for her there. She is probably also reacting to the toxicity of the Trump brand and how that will damage her in the long run. At the end of the day, this is Trump’s biggest problem - even opportunists are staying away because he’s too toxic.

10 Likes

Was she desperate and “begging”?

1 Like

Rats deserting a sinking ship that is made entirely out of rats.

2 Likes

I would and have. She’s a lightweight intellectually, as are most conservatives, and a war criminal.

2 Likes

As I look to January, is there any hope that Mike Pence would end up giving the State of the Union Address?

Not that I like Mike Pence, but a single turd stinks a whole lot less than the mess that currently occupies the West Wing.

As it is only required to report, maybe they could just phone it in and not be on TV at all.

Just wishful thinking . . .

2 Likes

She was in charge of African-American Outreach? She worked for the most openly bigoted President in 100 years! Talk about a hopeless job.

6 Likes

Gowdy may be too busy practicing on his banjo to reprise his “Deliverance” performance. Nunes is hoping for a Russian sugar daddy after all his efforts at Not investigating.

2 Likes

Her resume is incomplete until it includes “planning and executing wars of aggression” and a stretch in Leavenworth.

7 Likes

Was it like one of those reality shows like Real Housewives of where ever where you have tables flying?

God I miss a normal administration. One that saved the economy from going into a depression. Responded to catastrophic storms and diseases like Ebola without this kind of drama.

3 Likes

She never looked good enough for that.

1 Like

I’m not normally so eager to laugh at a Black woman’s misfortune - but she signed up for this knowing full well what was up and she was a willing participant so byeeeeee

3 Likes

The late, great, Lady Chablis had far more class, and I guarantee you made better Kickin’ Chicken. I met her once several years ago at a Christmas Party, the Lady was all that.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available