Discussion: Fox News Host Asks Stormy Daniels' Lawyer If He's Politically Motivated

Don cha kno, if you aren’t a hundred and ten percent for our President of these United States of "Merica then you can’t accuse him of wrong doin no matter what “so called” evidence you got? If you ain’t helpin, then you must be one of them dirty commie libertard snowflakes what are trying to obstruct our duly elected President who got the majority of the vote by 10 or 20 million peoples if’n you don count dem illeagle aliens from everywhere.

4 Likes

I don’t why they even asked the question since every Fox viewer worth his/her salt already knows that it’s Soros who is funding this.

3 Likes

That’s dually elected, as in one ton pickup drivers.

2 Likes

Other than statements like “water is wet,” there is literally nothing more believable than the idea that Michael Cohen made a fundamental and catastrophic mistake in drafting a contract.

9 Likes

Also, the NDA wasn’t even submitted for signatures until 18 months ago, just before the election and we are only now finding out about it, and the fact that no one bothered to file the legally mandated paperwork.

3 Likes

A pick up with two wheels? OH, yeah, I should have gone with dually.

Can someone explain the “and/or” usage to a non-lawyer?

well, he’s making the most of the confounding nature of the term but “and/or” is generally taken to mean “x or y or both”.

he says other language in the agreement supports his interpretation but i haven’t research that.

that said, the use of “and/or” indicates poor legal craftsmanship

1 Like

So I wonder how many hours in front of mirror they have to practice their vapid look, and I guess for those who haven’t mastered it just go with constipated.

2 Likes

Oh, come now: don’t’cha know that absolutely everything that doesn’t fellate dear leader is politically motivated?

Hell, the whole network is politically motivated, so I guess it takes one to know one?

1 Like

If one speaks over one’s audience, the message doesn’t get through.

It’s a perfect example of dumbing down.

2 Likes

Yes

1 Like

He did in the video, the big word was “inverted”
He reminded viewers that there was “no deal”
Adapted well, can talk to fox viewers in the jury box.

1 Like

I bet I’ve done it - so tell me the difference please so I can look smarter in my next e-mail to my boss.

1 Like

I’m surprised they didn’t ask if he was a spy for MSNBC…by all mean FOX, don’t ask anything of substance.

1 Like

Here’s what one court said about it:

5 Likes

Taking Latin in high school was definitely worth it. It may be a dead language, but it certainly helped to be more knowledgeable about English.

2 Likes

Like a whore criticizing the postman for accepting pay for doing a public service.

My statement was not as on point as when I thought of it but but I got to call the swirling miasma of excrement at Fux News whores so I got my point across.

From the video still at the bottom of the page, I was wondering if that was a new outfit for a Fox reporter.

Now, if he had wanted to, he might have asked her if FOX news reporting on Benghazi over a period of years was politically motivated. Or if having Andrew Napolitano, Newt Gingrich, Sara Palin, Rudy Giuliani or Jeanine Pirro as regular contributors is not politically motivated. Or having Historical Scumbag Rupert Murdoch as owner does not indicate that their whole existence as a TV propaganda outlet is not politically motivated. I know. Too cosmic. But still, the fucking nerve for a lightweight interviewer from the Trump Defense Network to ask someone critical of Donald Trump if they are politically motivated. Manda cojones, as we say in Spanish.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available