Discussion: Jordan Doubles Down That Abuse Reports Are Attacks From Left: I Find It ‘Suspect’

Note to Jim Jordan: You’re using the Roy Moore Defense. It didn’t work then, and I doubt it’ll work now.

9 Likes

Someone please do a flying clothesline on that loon. Thanks.

1 Like

Now we know why he doesn’t wear suit jacket: he’d sweat so much he’d turn into a mummy

2 Likes

“I guess I would like to think the reason you see the left coming after me and lies being told is because we’re being effective in doing what we told the American people we’re doing and I also think it has something to do with the fact that I think President Trump is doing a great job and we’re trying to support and help him make America great again,” he continued.

“That, or the fact I let a doctor sexually abuse 1,500 boys. It’s one or the other for sure!”

6 Likes

This enabler is clearly calculating that he’ll pay a smaller political price for outright lying to his republican base than if he admits the truth, that he knew of the allegations and did nothing. The terrible thing is that he’s likely correct. There if no political price for lying in the republican party. In fact, it’s a prerequisite to admission. When Trump is your leader, the bar for honest becomes so shockingly low that almost any behavior is accepted but certainly dishonesty.

5 Likes

“Vast left wing conspiracy”.

I hope he gets mocked as hard as Hillary did when she said it.

7 Likes

“The left and everything they’ve done, I guess you have to look at that. I find all that suspect,” he said.

Former wrestlers for Ohio State were the first to come forward with accusations against Strauss, who worked as the team doctor from 1978 to 1995. Ten former wrestlers, some of them Jordan supporters, have told NBC News and other media outlets that Strauss performed medically unnecessary examinations where they were fondled and groped.

There was so much talk I can’t imagine how someone could have made it through, being around everyone and not know,” former Ohio State wrestler Reid Delman said in an interview this week. “To me that doesn’t make sense that they would not have known.”

Like many of the other wrestlers, Delman expressed admiration for Jordan and dismay at his insistence that he knew nothing.

11 Likes

He’s innocent until he starts making up conspiracies about the kids he used to coach.

Actions of a man capable of closing his eyes to the truth.

8 Likes

Calling it “fake news” didn’t fix the problem – now it’s a left wing conspiracy. Anybody care to speculate on what he’s going to try next?

3 Likes

Ignoring the rape of young men is the the new Republican badge of honor. Maybe TPM needs a new award, “the Denny”.

7 Likes

When you’re a coach, they let you grab him by the PEDO.
They just let you do it.

3 Likes

Once again several comments saying “pedophilia”. These are college guys, all were over 18. The age of consent in OH is 16, and likely it was back then as well. Curiously though, homosexual activity is technically illegal in OH, though generally not prosecuted since the Feds would overrule.

What happened was sick and perverted abuse of them, but it’s not pedophilia. That’s pre-pubescent kids. As bad as this is, it’s not even remotely close to men who molest 5 and 6 year old children. So let’s not be like conservatives and make stuff up. Stick to the facts. They are bad enough for Jordan without having to make stuff up as well, in fact false allegations will help him.

Many conservatives have called Bill Clinton a “pedophile” because he was much older than a subordinate 22 year old Monica Lewinsky. They are idiots. Let’s not stoop to that level.

9 Likes

Jordan needs to stop blaming others for this story.

Clearly, his own behavior started the ball rolling.

14 Likes

I’ll bet it was the same leftists who planted the Obama birth announcements in the Hawaii newspapers in the 1960’s, knowing full well that some black infant in Hawaii might be running for President one day…

7 Likes

Next will be “It’s an attack on our troops.”

3 Likes

"At least eight former OSU wrestlers have come forward…"

They were planted, obviously. Selected early on by Libs Admissions. Some even registered as Repubs and donated to Jordan before putting themselves in the position to have their private parts fondled. Complete and total dedication to the Deep State requires extreme and prescient measures ….and the willingness to be sexually abused.

6 Likes

Perhaps Jordan should read the news:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t want to live in a congressional district dumb enough to buy Jordan’s bullshit. I mean, how do his constituents find their way to work in the morning?

7 Likes

Oh stuff it, “Gym Neighbors”!

2 Likes

This is going to end poorly.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available